Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,579 Members 43,824 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[UNBRICK] iBerry Auxus Note 5.5 SPFT version of Original Stock Rom

Tip us?

francis_fds
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Dear Mahendra,

Thank you very much for your detailed reply. Its sad about the bottom touch buttons not having backlight.

Had a couple of queries -
1) I noticed a rom you have created for this phone, mentioning it as a stock rom. I assumed that meant nothing has been touching in the original factory rom, other than the option to unroot when required. Please confirm whether my understanding is correct.

2) Are there any other custom roms you have created for this handset as yet?

3) I also saw a rom you have created on the lines of the note 3 one. Any plans to do something similar with this phone? Given the size and look, the note 3 rom would really look good on this device.

Also, many thanks for your suggestion on the Lenovo camera, will try it for sure.

Francis

marpudi
Old
Thanks Meter 0
hi, first of all a BIG thanks for developing ROM for this awesome phone i'm eagerly waiting for ROM plz give links to the development page as i cud not find any, plz try to port rom of xolo hive 8x-1000 as xolo has its own battery saving app which can be very useful for getting more juice out our device.thanks again & i will b waiting for the link to custom ROM for iBerry Auxus Note 5.5.

pra143pra
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Thumbs up Iberry Auxus Note 5.5 Stock Rom By PRA

watching this post from many days but till now download link not updated so here is the original rom uploaded by me

http://bit.ly/auxusnoterom

karnal.girish
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default request for link

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmahendra View Post
iBerry Auxus Note 5.5 SPFT version of Original Stock Rom

This phone is UNBRICKABLE now.

Guys. Now we have our own first Stock Rom. This is Bhaarat's first SPFT version of AUXUS NOTE 5.5 STOCK ROM. RomDump and built completely by me. The package includes perfectly working Flash Tool also.

UNBRICKING WILL BE SMOOTHER AND PERFECT NOW because it includes original Preloader.bin from iBerry (not from Mlais or Elephone).

** WITH ORIGINAL RECOVERY, SO JUST FLASH, DO FACTORY RESET & SEND TO SERVICE CENTER

Installation Instructions

Warning: Do at your own risk. Electricity Supply failure or disconnection due to poor cable can still brick your phone beyond repair. I am not responsible for any damages.

1) Download and install Phone Driver / Universal Android USB Drivers (if any).

2) Download and Install ADB Driver Installer for Windows (important) while installing connect phone to pc and let is recognize .

After installation is done disconnect phone from pc.

Reboot Recommended at this point. DO NOT CONNECT YOUR PHONE NOW.

3) Download and extract Main Package (Stock Rom and SPFT Flash Tools) on desktop or anywhere on your pc. (Uploading please wait...)

4) Run as Administrator the Flash_Tool.exe from SPTools folder inside that folder you extracted.

5) Keep all options checked (selected) as shown in following image. If options are not checked (selected) then click on "Scatter-loading" button at top-right side and select "MT6592_Android_scatter.txt" file from extracted folder. Then select all options as mentioned in following image.

Now PRESS "Download" button at top

6) Remove battery and memory card from phone and connect PHONE to pc with usb cable. Now pc should recognize phone and flashing should start in a minute. Look at process bar in image below. WAIT WITH PATIENCE.

After flashing is done, the GREEN tick mark will be shown as shown in image below.

7) Now close program on pc and remove cable and reboot phone.

8) Optional: Open app SuperSU >> Go to Settings >> Full Unroot. (The SuperUser icon should/will disappear). This is required only if you want to send phone to service center without rooted phone.

9) Important: Do Factory Reset by going Settings >> Backup & Reset >> Factory Data Reset.

Done. Enjoy Press thanks if you liked my work.

please update the link ... i got auxus for a week now and i want to root it ... its really good phone but the battery doesnt last a day .. waiting for your link so i can root it and find some solutions .. thank you great work ..

cmahendra
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4,162

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by raja.pandu54 View Post
I followed your 5 steps regarding to battery drain. But no use. Drain my battery 100%-15% only in 75 minutes.
I'm using this phone 12-15 days onwards but battery drain veryyyyy fastly..
Sends the all the custom rom links regarding to AUXUS NOTE 5.5..
In your Custom Rom Battery drain problem is not there?
If i rooted my phone i loose my warrenty. What should i do bro?
I love this phone. Because of features are Amazing. Could please fix my battery drain problem ASAP..And release yours ROMS ASAP
---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------
In this rom your ROM features are not mentioned. Could you please add some Screen shots of this ROM And also what features are not working in your Rom(Ex: gallery app some problem,like this)
---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------
I have one more question regarding this Mobile.
This phone is Android L Update is Available or not. If any one tells please tell me.
1) This is not custom rom. This is unbrick process to save/recover your dead phone.
2) yes, you lose warranty when you flash custom rom or even this spft version of rom.
3) I have few custom roms which will be released later when finished and battery drain is less and improved. I get 1 full day with my business use. No gaming or media.
4) If you think you perfectly calibrated battery and also did all efforts but still you have crazy battery drain, then you should go to service center to register issue to get replacement of battery.
4) I dont release custom rom with any major fault like you mentioned.
5) Please ask few questions at a time and wait with patience till I login. I am not too frequent in xda.
Quote:
Originally Posted by francis_fds View Post
Dear Mahendra,
Thank you very much for your detailed reply. Its sad about the bottom touch buttons not having backlight.
Had a couple of queries -
1) I noticed a rom you have created for this phone, mentioning it as a stock rom. I assumed that meant nothing has been touching in the original factory rom, other than the option to unroot when required. Please confirm whether my understanding is correct.
2) Are there any other custom roms you have created for this handset as yet?
3) I also saw a rom you have created on the lines of the note 3 one. Any plans to do something similar with this phone? Given the size and look, the note 3 rom would really look good on this device.
Also, many thanks for your suggestion on the Lenovo camera, will try it for sure.
Francis
Be in touch in FB group for daily discussions , photos, screenshots etc by many people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marpudi View Post
hi, first of all a BIG thanks for developing ROM for this awesome phone i'm eagerly waiting for ROM plz give links to the development page as i cud not find any, plz try to port rom of xolo hive 8x-1000 as xolo has its own battery saving app which can be very useful for getting more juice out our device.thanks again & i will b waiting for the link to custom ROM for iBerry Auxus Note 5.5.
Be in touch in FB group for daily discussions , photos, screenshots etc by many people. People are already watching my test screenshots.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pra143pra View Post
watching this post from many days but till now download link not updated so here is the original rom uploaded by me
http://bit.ly/auxusnoterom
I dont know who posted that foolish page without link without my permission. Good it is useless. BTW previous link is updated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by karnal.girish View Post
please update the link ... i got auxus for a week now and i want to root it ... its really good phone but the battery doesnt last a day .. waiting for your link so i can root it and find some solutions .. thank you great work ..
Its not good to quote whole post like that. You should remove it and read some xda rules.

muan
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Smile Great work bro

Thank you very much for the initiation. iBerry Auxus Note 5.5 is awesomely awesome. Bro, I hope we should be getting a custom ROM soon enough.

francis_fds
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default unable to root and register fingerprint

Hi,

Am facing two issues -

- Am trying to root my handset as per instructions provided herein. But after I run flash tool, click download, attach phone without battery and memory card, nothing at all happens. Phone doesn't seem to be recognized.

- I am unable to find a way to register fingerprint. After going to fingerprint scanner and scanning a print, I find no option to save it.

Please help me with the mentioned issues.