Originally Posted by raja.pandu54
I followed your 5 steps regarding to battery drain. But no use. Drain my battery 100%-15% only in 75 minutes.
I'm using this phone 12-15 days onwards but battery drain veryyyyy fastly..
Sends the all the custom rom links regarding to AUXUS NOTE 5.5..
In your Custom Rom Battery drain problem is not there?
If i rooted my phone i loose my warrenty. What should i do bro?
I love this phone. Because of features are Amazing. Could please fix my battery drain problem ASAP..And release yours ROMS ASAP
---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------
In this rom your ROM features are not mentioned. Could you please add some Screen shots of this ROM And also what features are not working in your Rom(Ex: gallery app some problem,like this)
---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------
I have one more question regarding this Mobile.
This phone is Android L Update is Available or not. If any one tells please tell me.
1) This is not custom rom. This is unbrick process to save/recover your dead phone.
2) yes, you lose warranty when you flash custom rom or even this spft version of rom.
3) I have few custom roms which will be released later when finished and battery drain is less and improved. I get 1 full day with my business use. No gaming or media.
4) If you think you perfectly calibrated battery and also did all efforts but still you have crazy battery drain, then you should go to service center to register issue to get replacement of battery.
4) I dont release custom rom with any major fault like you mentioned.
5) Please ask few questions at a time and wait with patience till I login. I am not too frequent in xda.
Originally Posted by francis_fds
Thank you very much for your detailed reply. Its sad about the bottom touch buttons not having backlight.
Had a couple of queries -
1) I noticed a rom you have created for this phone, mentioning it as a stock rom. I assumed that meant nothing has been touching in the original factory rom, other than the option to unroot when required. Please confirm whether my understanding is correct.
2) Are there any other custom roms you have created for this handset as yet?
3) I also saw a rom you have created on the lines of the note 3 one. Any plans to do something similar with this phone? Given the size and look, the note 3 rom would really look good on this device.
Also, many thanks for your suggestion on the Lenovo camera, will try it for sure.
Be in touch in FB group for daily discussions , photos, screenshots etc by many people.
Originally Posted by marpudi
hi, first of all a BIG thanks for developing ROM for this awesome phone
i'm eagerly waiting for ROM plz give links to the development page as i cud not find any, plz try to port rom of xolo hive 8x-1000 as xolo has its own battery saving app which can be very useful for getting more juice out our device.thanks again & i will b waiting for the link to custom ROM for iBerry Auxus Note 5.5.
Be in touch in FB group for daily discussions , photos, screenshots etc by many people. People are already watching my test screenshots.
Originally Posted by pra143pra
watching this post from many days but till now download link not updated so here is the original rom uploaded by me
I dont know who posted that foolish page without link without my permission. Good it is useless. BTW previous link is updated.
Originally Posted by karnal.girish
please update the link ... i got auxus for a week now and i want to root it ... its really good phone but the battery doesnt last a day .. waiting for your link so i can root it and find some solutions .. thank you great work ..
Its not good to quote whole post like that. You should remove it and read some xda rules.