OP cmahendra

17th October 2014, 06:40 PM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
iberry Auxus Note 5.5 Rooted
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmahendra

Everything about iBerry Auxus Note 5.5

1) Bhaarat's first SPFT version of Stock Rom for iBerry Auxus Note 5.5 including SPFT Tool (Visit)

2) ROOT iBerry Auxus Note 5.5 with SPFT Tool Method (Visit)

3) Join FaceBook Group for daily discussions on Auxus Note 5.5 ( Group Link )

I am a starter for android phone. purchased note 5.5 from ebay.in Have successfully rooted as per your guidance, a big Thanks. And also download and installed Lenovo Camera. Thanks. Now camera is working good.
18th October 2014, 12:04 AM   |  #22  

3 posts
Unhappy Bravia engine & Beats Audio for Auxus note 5.5
Hi Team,

Any plan of adding Bravia engine & Beats Audio for Auxus note 5.5?

Thanks,
Vinay
18th October 2014, 03:05 AM   |  #23  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 4,251

3,522 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raghav Purohit

I am a starter for android phone. purchased note 5.5 from ebay.in Have successfully rooted as per your guidance, a big Thanks. And also download and installed Lenovo Camera. Thanks. Now camera is working good.

I am glad it helped you to solve camera issue. Battery will also improve after 10 to 15 days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinayak555ster

Hi Team,
Any plan of adding Bravia engine & Beats Audio for Auxus note 5.5?
Thanks,
Vinay

Not yet, as my developement is still in primary stage and working on other important things.. You can try hundreds of mods available on xda. Just a matter of search. Good Luck.
19th October 2014, 02:49 PM   |  #24  

7 posts
Questions in general
Hello Mahendra

I hope here I can post anything else about Auxus Note 5.5. You must be busy which is why you reply a bit late. Anyways, I've been using this phone for over a week now and I've seen that the battery even being 3200 mAH does not last for 24 hours with normal to moderate use (not games). The manufacturer included a leaflet which said that I need to recharge and discharge fully the battery for about 15 times (15 cycles) in order to condition the battery. I've been doing so and hope for the best.

I've also installed Set CPU and locked the clock speed at 1144 MHz max and min is 728 MHz. Governor is hotplug and scheduler is deadline.

I've been wondering if it is possible and help to shut down some processors using some app or if it done automatically by the phone. By doing so, I'd suppose it would save on battery power. Also is there a way to see which cores are working and which are shut down in the phone?

Finally, I've been having a hard time carrying the phone around. It's too uncomfortable to carry it in your shirt or trouser's pocket and so I've been carrying it in my bag which led me to think that I would be better off buying a belt pouch which would be more convenient. It would of course be under my T-shirt or shirt so as to keep a low profile but such pouch also is hard to find for this size of phone. I wonder how do you carry around your phone. I've seen a few pouches for the Elephone P2000 which is similar to our phone and have been thinking about ordering one if I do not find a belt pouch for this phone locally or on indian sites but a site called aliexpress has a pouch for this phone.
25th October 2014, 10:36 AM   |  #25  

7 posts
Sim Slot Bands incorrect?
Hello Mahendra

I discovered something of concern today so I thought to discuss it with you. According to iBerry, this phone has dual sim slots and both support quad band 3G. However, if you go to Engineering Mode:

Under Telephony> BandMode

Under Sim Select, notice both the SIMs. I have attached two image files of both the SIM slots

From what I see, SIM1 is GSM Quadband but 3G(UMTS) is Triband and SIM2 is only GSM Quadband.

If this is true than we have been mislead by iBerry.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sim1.png
Views:	7
Size:	131.0 KB
ID:	2984419   Click image for larger version

Name:	sim2.png
Views:	7
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	2984420  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread