Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[13-Oct OFFICIAL FIRMWARE] iBerry Auxus Note 5.5 SPFT version of Stock Rom [UNBRICK]

OP cmahendra

14th November 2014, 04:44 PM   |  #31  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Unhappy usb mass storage, otg problem
Hi
Dear Mahendra
I wanted to flash my auxus 5.5 and before that I wanted to take a backup. I booted into recovery and tried to take user backup it was running whole night but not finished. I removed the battery and switched on phone and it was working. Later I thought there may be some problem for removing battery during backup and made a factory reset. From then onwards my usb is not connecting to computer. No usb pop up. No otg, no mass storage, no media device, nothing. Then I thought flashing may resolve the problem. Installed drivers successfully. And flashed without any error message. But still the problem is not resolved.. Please tell me where I'm wrong or is there any patch needed to install to get usb work. My phone is still connecting in flashing mode so I think there may not be any hardware issue. Please help me to get out of this problem my friend. I have mountainous hope on u.
18th November 2014, 03:22 PM   |  #32  

1 posts
not booting
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmahendra

DOWNLOAD LINKS (Latest on top)

Received my note 5.5 today but it refuses to boot. So contacted the customer care and they have sent me the firmware upgrade link. have followed the instructions to the last alphabet.... but after clicking the download button and connecting the phone..... its seems like an eternity for the thing to move...... still waiting for the ""green"" .... how long does it take? I mean its about 45 mins or so.
some help would be appreciated
thanks
18th November 2014, 03:52 PM   |  #33  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 4,289

3,552 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawa747

Received my note 5.5 today but it refuses to boot. So contacted the customer care and they have sent me the firmware upgrade link. have followed the instructions to the last alphabet.... but after clicking the download button and connecting the phone..... its seems like an eternity for the thing to move...... still waiting for the ""green"" .... how long does it take? I mean its about 45 mins or so.
some help would be appreciated
thanks

Most probably phone refuses to boot if battery is fully drained. You must remove battery, insert again and charge for 2 hours before starting. If battery is enough charged phone will start.

When it will start, go to settings and do Factory Reset (I think in privacy and reset option).

If nothing helps contact customer care for fresh battery or whole phone set.

IMPORTANT: Please note we are not Customer Care for iBerry Auxus. So please ask questions about our roms or rooting etc. First day issues should be sorted out with company only. And yes, we are not paid for above help too.
14th December 2014, 09:35 PM   |  #34  

18 posts
Network Issue
I've a strange issue with my Auxus Note 5.5 which is just over a month old. Within 12 hours of switching on the phone, I won't be able to make or receive calls irrespective of whether I can see the mobile signal or not. I then have to restart the phone or put it in airplane mode and back to normal mode to restore functionality.

I had given my phone to the local service centre and they had sent it to Delhi but the Delhi service centre has sent it back as it was before. I have told the iBerry support about it and they have asked me to again show it to the service centre.

Does anyone else also have had this same issue? If so then how did you resolve it? Is there something we can do by ourselves to rectify it or is it a pure hardware issue? The technician in my local service centre said it was hardware fault and that the motherboard would need to be replaced but I don't think they have done that as the problem persists.

Any feedback would much be appreciated.
15th December 2014, 02:33 PM   |  #35  
Thanks Meter: 31

124 posts
Check the baseband version of your rom if it is P6 then it may be the reason.
This issue almost never occured with Mahendra sir's 4.4.3 custim rom with P5 baseband
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread