How to Install Rom
-Download the files to be flashed
-Find and download SP Flash Tool for windows! (Sorry Linux users! . Apple product users don't use this, its only for non-apple people) (Warning the phone does not connect with windows running on virtual box)
- Install SP Flash Tool.
-Open SP Flash Tool.
Click scatter (or something similar) button to the top right.
- Select the file MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt in ROM folder your downloaded.
- Wait for all the .img to load into Flash tools
- Turn off your phone, remove the battery.
- Press the Download button on the SP Flash Tool window.
- And then plug in the usb cable to phone (and obviously the other end to the computers usb port) and see if the computer detects your phone if it doesn't then insert battery and it should.
- The process will start and a red progress bar on the botton of SP Flash Tool window will appear then a different colour progress bar.
- If the flash is successful then green circles display on SP Flash Tool
- Done !
- You can now disconnect your phone and turn it on.