Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Zte Midnight (Android 2.3.7)

10th February 2015, 08:27 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I purchased some androids from Straight Talk last week as a way to learn and break into the scene of linux/droid programming. I am finding it difficult to find the information I need as I constantly receive the 927 error from google when I try to load an app and have been forced to go to the url's of the actual "apk" files to install apps. Upon doing so I began receiving the low-space errors that android systems are apparently famous for.
My main question here is, how might I utilize the space of my 4gb sd-card that came with the devices I ordered to give the device more space to work with ( maybe by formatting the card to ext4/droid specifications ) and is that possible ? Or would I have to root my device in order to have it run from the sd-card?

I searched using keywords in this forum but could not find anything related directly to this situation I am facing and wanted to make sure I asked if there are certain phrazes or key words I need to be researching to learn more about this?

Please help, as I feel like I am drowning in the inability to assimilate what info is available here.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread