Alcatel One Touch Evolve (5020T) ROMs?

Search This thread

brandon88tube

Jun 28, 2012
Anyone know of any ROMs that will work on this phone? I just picked one up for my mother and while it's probably more than enough for her needs, I would like to try and get something closer to stock and be able to remove the bloatware on the device.

richprofit

Nov 10, 2013
Root App Delete

google play has an app called Root App Delete. you can uninstall any apk or locked apk from the 5020t

dannyboi2222

Dec 17, 2008
Anyone know of any ROMs that will work on this phone? I just picked one up for my mother and while it's probably more than enough for her needs, I would like to try and get something closer to stock and be able to remove the bloatware on the device.

i just rooted using IMPACTOR google it, use it. im searching for roms

angort14

Nov 2, 2013
Found

The roms are under a different model name search google for roms in the alcatel one touch pop line and many will work

Reactions: rtsewell58

richprofit

Nov 10, 2013
help me please

I'm trying to flash zips on my Alcatel OT 5020T, but no recoveries support my phone. It's like I can't do anything on it except root it. I wanna be able to flash. Can anyone help me out here?

thomasbell

Sep 4, 2014
anyonr want to help with kernel/rom

I've compiled this phones kernel from source and need someone with knowledge on putting out mtk roms. I have a box I can add you an account or whatever you need.I have theories on getting past the locked boot leader

harold99

Apr 12, 2014
Ciudad Ojeda
I am interested

I've compiled this phones kernel from source and need someone with knowledge on putting out mtk roms. I have a box I can add you an account or whatever you need.I have theories on getting past the locked boot leader

hello i have the source code of the phone and i have ubuntu and all the tools to compile a rom but i dont know how . I want to discover how to unlock the bootloader and i think the answer is in the source code .

PD: sorry for my bad english is not my native language

Shadez1822

May 10, 2015
My Alcatel One-Touch 5020T is stuck on the T-Mobile start up screen and wont come off.......i ended up having to wipe the phone . I love the phone and now i wont be using it again because there is no stock or custom ROM for it

Bmsxoder89

Jan 1, 2016
Nowshera
same....my phone is stuck at T-Mobile Logo....
& search alot every where but can't find out any success story or file....
still waiting for stock rom

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Found

The roms are under a different model name search google for roms in the alcatel one touch pop line and many will work