Huawei HONOR 3C - FAQ , TIPS , TWEAKS , ROOT , KITKAT , UNBRICK ,MOD's,HARD BRICK...

HUAWEI HONOR 3C -- HOW IS IT ?

• SUPER!!!!

Votes: 122 37.2%
  • WISH IT WAS SHIPPED WITH 4.4.2

Votes: 121 36.9%
  • WISH THERE WAS BETTER FLASH METHODS

Votes: 62 18.9%
  • WISH WE COULD PUT CWM / CYANOGEN MODS

Votes: 115 35.1%
  • AWESOME PHONE AT AWESOME PRICE

Votes: 132 40.2%

• Total voters
Search This thread

princeston

Sep 5, 2012
Make sure Drivers are fully installed..and you disable drivers signature?

when i try restoring stock rom, it gets to 100% and still gives me the same error
BROM ERROR : S_SECURITY_AC_REGION_NOT_FOUND_IN_SECRIMG(6128), MSP ERROE CODE : 0x00

please what do i do?

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

and yes, i ve also disabled my driver signature.

its4zahoor

Sep 16, 2017
B115 & B108 links are invalid and files removed.

The Mediafire links given above are invalid as the files have been removed, kindly suggest the valid links from where can I get these ROMs.
Thanks.

Last edited:

hassanjavaid8181

Jan 9, 2016
when i try restoring stock rom, it gets to 100% and still gives me the same error
BROM ERROR : S_SECURITY_AC_REGION_NOT_FOUND_IN_SECRIMG(6128), MSP ERROE CODE : 0x00

please what do i do?

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

and yes, i ve also disabled my driver signature.
Fixed your issue??

tariqgfivelhr

Jan 7, 2018
Dear My huawei 3C touch screen working good but one time auto screen locked and screen go black after this i press power button , display comes but touch not work. Is this software problem or hardware problem??

NA78

Jan 16, 2018
Hi, Just a quick question ... i install b320 firmware, but initially it was going CUST ERROR now phone stuck on Huawei logo. i heard B310 firmware is good in working for Pakistan. So can i install b310 on b320 firmware through SD method ? if not then how to do it ... looking for your help... thanks.

A.Wajid

Jan 27, 2018
Problem: Huawei Honor 3C - The user's data partition / Internal storage partition has

AOA & Hi to all,
I am having this error from previous 3 days. i purchased this handset in 2005 with default firmware Build# H30-U10V100R001C900 B127 with EMUI 2.0, after few months i received message regarding launching of new official firmware i.e H30-U10V100R001C900 B310 with EMUI 3.0. I upgrade it via dload method as mentioned in Huawei official website. After that the phone was working fine for almost 2.5 years but few months back phone was getting stuck so i reset the phone and everything was fine after that. 3 days back my phone was stucked and then automatically restart and got this error message.

I have done all options to get through out of it but failed to resolve this issue: i.e:
1. Data cable status shows only charging when connect to PC. Not detecting by computer / laptop.
2.Tried to forcefully apply update via sd card (dload methond by pressing power+ Volumes buttons) but no success.
3. Wipe data / factory reset not working and getting same error. Wipe cache partition also didn't resolve issue. (recovery mode or in emergency menu). shows same error status.

There are some points which i highlighted in below attached images. I know that there is some issue with software or hardware that's why it's not showing full internal memory. Please help me regarding to resolve this issue.

https%3A%2F%2Fimage.ibb.co%2FdccuWw%2F2018_01_27_13_21_43.png

Recovery mode shows B127 Firmware version and showing red ? triangle error means no update or firmware can install.

https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.ibb.co%2FfUvsJb%2F2018_01_27_13_22_23.png

While when phone runs to android shows only emergency menu nothing else...in settings it shows Build# B310 showing only internal 863MB free Memory. Phone was completely factory reset with wipe off all data.

https%3A%2F%2Fimage.ibb.co%2Fn0i1Bw%2F2018_01_27_13_24_01.png

only Emergency menu shows up when boot up, same status remains when apply factory data reset.

https%3A%2F%2Fimage.ibb.co%2FmEC04G%2F2018_01_27_13_23_00.png

Actual Internal Storage is 8 GB, but here phone shows Total: 0.91 GB ???

Dani cruz

Mar 8, 2018
I've got the same 2g network issues, on my h30-T00 there's no option to choose preffered network, but I did tried out the code ( *#*#14789632#*#* ) after following the steps I changed the network to 3g only, and immediately network left my phone and never showed up, I had to switch my device off and on, yet no response untill about 12hrs later, and when it finally showed up, it was still 2g.
Pls guys help me out I gotta change to 3g cos 2g is really annoying....

Kelodum

Apr 19, 2018
Help honor 3c-c00

Please is there another Thread like this but for the honor h30-c00 variant?
I really help in flashing the from and unbricking

Etziod

Mar 5, 2020
Touch screen problem in TWRP

Hello guys
Im in b320 and installed twrp 2.8.6 touch screen is working in phone
but in twrp is not working :(:(
why?

Scepterus

Jan 7, 2014
i have an honor h30-u10 but i don't know which sub-model it is. it's in a boot loop with no screen and just vibrate every couple of seconds without battery.
i have tried this guide, and get stuck on error 2004 anyone knows how to progress? i have tried a lot of solutions from google, nothing worked.
thanks!

Potwox

Mar 7, 2021
Guys help, when i connect my phone in usb without charger to fix using spflash tool my phone keep vibrating please help i lost my job need to fix my phone to start new job :(

Potwox

Mar 7, 2021
i have an honor h30-u10 but i don't know which sub-model it is. it's in a boot loop with no screen and just vibrate every couple of seconds without battery.
i have tried this guide, and get stuck on error 2004 anyone knows how to progress? i have tried a lot of solutions from google, nothing worked.
thanks!
Same problem :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ALL PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO OWN A HUAWEI-HONOR-3C

CAN POST YOUR QUESTIONS HERE, I CAN SURELY HELP YOU WITH THEM

Huawei-Honor-3C-H30-U10-quad-core-MTK6582-5-inch-Android-phone-support-multi-language-white.jpg

Specifications of the device:
    GXnnz3v.png

Cool Snaps of Honor 3c :

Huawei-Honor-3C-Disassembled-And-Tear-Down-image-3.jpg

Original-HUAWEI-Honor-3C-WCDMA-MTK6582-Quad-Core-5-0-IPS-1280-720px-Mobile-Phone-2GB.jpg

140429-huawei-honor-3c-malaysia-hands-on-08.jpg

:fingers-crossed:Views:Crossed 100,000.... So far !!:good::good::good:

THE ULTIMATE MASTER GUIDE TO GET BACK TO STOCK 4.2.2 JELLY BEAN / MIUI/ B115/B108/....
    Click below ,
    Steps to get back to Various Stages B115/B108/MIUI !!!:

0) Prerequisite - Bootloader Unlocked , in 4.4.2 Chinese Flashed on a International !!:eek:

1) (Flash TWRP Recovery and Take a beautiful Backup ! - Including Apps (Cache and Data )EVERYTHING!! )
    Method is in Codelover's Guide ! ...

we did step 1 to ensure we have something in hand ! ( Also Please remember where this Backup is going to Store(in TWRP Folder ), Copy to PC !!)

2) Micro SD Card ( Prepare one , Format neatly , Place a Dload Folder with B115 ROM and Also Au_cfg.tmp)
    we are doing Step 2 to Upgrade Force SD Card

3) Boot Phone , Finish Setup and Check the IMEI and Signals !!:angel:

4) If you Get Signals and IMEI ( Well and Good! ) Stop here.... :good:

Else Continue to Step 5:fingers-crossed:

5) with B108 Use the SP Flash Tool and this Method to Get Back to Stock !! ......and then Repeat Step 3 :fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed:

Repeat Step 4 and if it is True ! ...... Stop Here :good::good::good::good: ( Congrats your Back to Stock !!and YOUR BOOTLOADER IS LOCKED AGAIN!! )----------------YOU GOT BACK UR WARRANTY :D:D

6) Else ...........:( ......... Proceed !! :cowboy::cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

No IMEI , No Signals ..... Dont Give Up Hopes :D :good::good:

UNLOCK THE BOOTLOADER AGAIN !

7) Follow this Guide and Flash MIUI ( which is a 4.2.2 ROM ) :laugh:

Look Step 7 is not a deviation.. This is a new Attempt to get back IMEI ....( When u Boot MIUI ....You get IMEI and Signals!! and your in JB)

If your Ultimate Aim is to get back to Stock JB B108 !....... the Final Steps are to be attempted:good:,

Disclaimer

( Here i wouldnt say any Risk !, But remember Bootloader Unlocked means No Warranty !.... Dont worry , but YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR DECISIONS!!!.... )

8) Try out the Step 5 Again.... if it Fails Again ......

9)Download the B108 from here (Huawei Site) and Do a Forced SD Card Upgrade !!!

Step 8 & Step 9 will work because ( MIUI is in JB, and your NVRAM is detected , so a B108 Again will work !!)

Note:

At any Step if you feel something u missed or your confused .... and u end up Stuck at Honor Logo, be Brave !:cool:

Unlock the Bootloader, Flash TWRP , Go into Recovery and Restore the PC Backup You Took in Step 1....:good::good::good::good:

Relax Stay Calm and Begin from Step 2 Again ! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

What i did with my Huawei HONOR 3C H30 U10 INTERNATIONAL VERSION

- Rooted using Vroot (Attached the English & Chinese Setup Files)
    - Tried putting CWM by flashing a recovery.
    - Flashed Developer B611
    - Flashed EMOTION UI 2.3 _4.7.1 ( KITKAT !!):cowboy:
    - Flashed 4.7.16 and HARD BRICKED THE PHONE ( DO NOT OTA UPDATE IF U R INTERNATIONAL AND HAVE FLASHED CHINESE FIRMWARE )
    - Flashed 4.8.1 and Now Running KITKAT 4.4.2 !!!
    -Flashed 4.8.16 !! , UNLOCKED THE BOOTLOADER!

-FLASHED MIUI ROM ( Method available in Second Post!

Thanks to the Author: wonitor for providing the ROM!!!

Version: 4.8.15 (V5) Size: 339.06M
    http://en.miui.com/download-211.html

*NEW

FLASHED EMUI 3.0
    93r87co33

Do Not Unlock Bootloader Unless you are very Confident !

THE THREAD CONTAINS

1) METHOD TO UNBRICK:laugh:

2) METHOD TO TAKE BACKUP OF ENTIRE PHONE !!!!

3) METHOD TO UPGRADE TO KITKAT 4.4.2 !!!!! CHINA OTA ROM

4) METHODS TO GET CWM FOR HUAWEI HONOR 3C ... READ THROUGH THE THREAD B143 WILL HELP U GET THERE

4) METHODS TO RESTORE IMEI AND SIGNAL !!:fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed:

5) THE MOST COMMON FLASH METHODS ---ATTACHED AS A GUIDE DOCUMENT IN THIS OP Post !!

6) HOW TO EXTRACT THE UPDATE.APP AND TAKE SYSTEM.img , Boot.img etc..

7) HOW TO UNLOCK THE BOOTLOADER FOR INTERNATIONAL VERSION AND HOW TO RELOCK IT !:victory:

8)MIUI ROM FOR HUAWEI HONOR 3C

Thanks to the Author: wonitor for providing the ROM!!!

Version: 4.8.15 (V5) Size: 339.06M
    http://en.miui.com/download-211.html

Random Topics about the Honor 3C / H30 -U10 .... International & Chinese Version only !
    EMUI 3.0 (SCHEDULE LIST RELEASED ) -------------------> here !
    NAND, PCB, EMMC 4.5 , PRELOADER, DA/DL , BOOT.imG , RECOVERY.imG , NVRAM !!, Android L ,MIUI, Guide,root, flash,stock

Kindly Go through @codelovers Guide for Detailed Understanding of how to Use SP Flash Tool :D

PRESS THANKS IF I HELPED YOU :angel: !!

:cool::cool:Disclaimer : Do it at your Risk .... No One is Responsible for your Attempts !:eek::eek::eek:
    HOW TO UNBRICK & INSTALL MIUI ROM on HUAWEI HONOR 3C !!!

HOW TO INSTALL MIUI ROM IN HUAWEI HONOR 3C !!:cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

Click Below To See Some Amazing Pictures !!

, , ,
    , , ,
    , ,
    , ,
    , ,

The below is a method to flash MIUI into Huawei Honor 3C!!!,

WARNING! - you will have to Unlock the Bootloader for this ~!!!!!:fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed:

i would like to thank a few devs -- @codelover for his remarkable guide of unlocking and flashing recovery in H30 U10 !! and also @Wonitor for porting MIUI to HONOR 3C !!!

Steps to Flash:

Ensure the phone is on JB 4.2.2. ( Any Version , for international it would be B115 or lower ) Bootloader must be unlocked!

Follow this Guide at your risk ( Warranty will be void once Unlocked!!)

PLEASE TAKE A FULL BACKUP USING SP FLASH TOOL READ BACK FEATURE!!!

1) http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=54603756&postcount=4

Once you have Unlocked the Bootloader and then proceed to Flash TWRP !!

2) Now Please take a Full Backup in TWRP !!

3) Download this ROM from the MIUI Site

4) Place in root of Memory Card and proceed by wiping Cache , Data and Flash the ROM
    Note : Boot.img will be replaced by this ROM ( for newbies :D )

5) Once Flashed Proceed to Reboot , Wait patiently for MIUI to boot up !!!

6) Reboot Again and Flash Gapps (from here )

Enjoy and dont forget to press Thanks !!!:D:D:good::good: ( Let me know if any Questions and do not Quote this OP !)

IMEI is no more an issue , Very Happy about that

Tips for Setting 2G Network!

1) Go to Stock Settings in MIUI , 2) Choose the first Chinese option and in that Choose Network mode and Select 2G Only !:laugh::laugh::good:

2)Never Restore any of your Old backups !! from EMUI 2.3 or 2.0

to be Continued!!!.....
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    HOW TO UNBRICK HUAWEI HONOR 3C

If your reading this very carefully , then i assume you had tried some recovery image which caused you a BOOT LOOP :laugh:

Dont worry , i am now going to explain all possible ways to RECOVER YOUR PHONE

MOST IMPORTANT ( IF UR PHONE IS CURRENTLY STILL WORKING)

1) do not attempt to flash recovery without a backup done using SP Flash tool by using read back and taking a master dump

2) do not assume anything, focus while using a flash tool

OKAY MOST IMPORTANT THING, DONT LEAVE THE PHONE IN BOOTLOOP, it will drain the battery

1) step one download all the three things given in the attachment below

2) unzip alll the items

3)Install the Drivers safely , for windows 8 , disable the signature thingy !

4) THE SP FLASH TOOL , Keep it open

5)CHOOSE THE SCATTER FILE AS GIVEN IN ATTACHMENT

6) NOW CHOOSE THE RECOVERY GIVEN IN ATTACHMENT BY PLACING IN THE sp fLASH TOOL FOLDER

7 cLICK DOWNLOAD AND KEEP USB CABLE TO PC AND NOT TO MOBILE

6) remove battery and connect phone in META MODE ( Vol + and power ) TO pc

7 a RED BAR GOES SUPER FAST ! AND THEN yellow AND finally the green all PASS SYMBOL COMES UP

images

YOUR SAFE !!!! AND BACK TO ORGININAL STOCK RECOVERY

IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS , PLZ ASK ME !! AND DONT FORGET TO THANK ME
    ________________________________________________________________________________________

RULES WHILE DOING OTA ! ( INCASE OF FLASHING B6XX on International Version)

1) DO NOT ROOT

2) DO NOT PUT ANY CUSTOM RECOVERY ( ELSE U Will Boot into that and the OTA Will not Flash !)

3) EnSURE u have unlocked your bootloader before an OTA !

4) If LOCKED THEN , U R GONNA BRICK YOUR PHONE !! ( WHEN U DO AN OTA)

IF OTA FAILS AND PHONE DOES NOT BOOT ,

FIRST THING WOULD BE 1) FLASH CUSTOM RECOVERY , 2) RESTORE SYSTEM 3) ENJOY

TWRP Works Awesome with INTERNATIONAL !! @codelover , Thanks for your wonderful Guide !! )

Kindly Go Through @codelover's Guide to Obtain the Drivers ,Links and other Important Softwares !!

Please thank @codelover for his efforts and contributions , if Possible please donate him a Beer ;)

________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer:

The Methods are to be executed at your Own Risk and no one is responsible for it !
    hello, I and many people bricked h3c when we installed cwm
    and get into boot-loop.
    So we can't use custom recovery? :confused:

this is about phone details
    Model number..................H30-U10
    Android version................ 4.2.2
    Emotion UI version...........EmotionUI 2.0
    Baseband version.............WR8.W12.46.P6,2014/05/09 15.25
    Kernel version..................3.4.5 huawei@android-server # 1
    Build number ...................H30-U10 V100R001C900B110
    Custom Version ..............CUSTC428D001

thank you
    According to me , the procedure in this Youtube Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l0oD1XumNo

will end up in Screwing up your phone ( Trust me it happened to me ! ) and i think the reason being there are 3 varities of honor phone models and also

do not install that MTK Uncle app !!! ,

we are all having MTK Chipset ! MTK 6582 ! .... we are strong as Qualcomm Snapdragon!! .....

lets wait for a while before taking a risk into CWM ....

according to me there are 2 reasons for someone interested in CWM

1) take a full back up and restore

2) flash roms

there are no good roms for HONOR

if you want to take a backup , why dont you use the SP Flash tool to readback and extract a SUPERB DUMP OF YOUR PHONE

That includes the preloader etc ,..... totally Cool ... Try it !!!
    Hello, how do you install tjis rom? By flash tool? Didn't lost your imeis?

Sent from my H30-U10 using Tapatalk
    No , i havent lost my IMEI ,

Basically the steps i have provided will put back the original recovery in place , incase u screwed it up !

PLZ REMEMBER TO CAREFULLY USE THE SP FLASH TOOL , when i say META MODE , it means without BATTERY , got it ?

because u cant charge your phone without a proper kernel in the first place and the BOOT LOOP DRAINS THE BATTERY !!!!!
    visit spanish forum....they have procedure there....

for me i rooted my phone using mtk tool after i installed my custom recovery,then i have superuser.zip file

if you have CMW in your phone....just install it...your phone will be root

Hi I'm the moderator for movilesdualsim. Tw and ch 3c h30u10 have small hardware differences please be careful with both

Enviado desde mi H30-U10 mediante Tapatalk