[Q] Lollipop: Custom picture for IMAP/Exchange accounts in Gmail?

Search This thread

korngames

Mar 13, 2010
Hello,

I have a Nexus 5 that was recently updated to Lollipop. With this update, all of my non-Gmail accounts were imported to Gmail. As the title states, I am trying to figure out how to set a custom picture for my additional accounts that have now been imported into Gmail. The accounts start with the same letter name, so it makes their "first letter icon"(?) a little bit confusing. I end up having to expand the rest of the panel to read the full names.

Any idea how I'd set this? I feel like this is something that would have been addressed when Google was testing it.

Thanks.

flashfox

Apr 12, 2006
West Melbourne, Florida
Hello,

I have a Nexus 5 that was recently updated to Lollipop. With this update, all of my non-Gmail accounts were imported to Gmail. As the title states, I am trying to figure out how to set a custom picture for my additional accounts that have now been imported into Gmail. The accounts start with the same letter name, so it makes their "first letter icon"(?) a little bit confusing. I end up having to expand the rest of the panel to read the full names.

Any idea how I'd set this? I feel like this is something that would have been addressed when Google was testing it.

Thanks.

Same question from me... it should be simple but I can't figure how to do this.