Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,679 Members 41,522 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help with MT6572 phone (Vodafone V785)

Tip us?

Cristy2k
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Help with MT6572 phone (Vodafone V785)

Hello! I broked my phone wi-fi/data network connection (IDK how possible) Anyway so I did a factory reset and to my surprise it didn't make it just like when stock (It's still rooted , android market doesn't work , even if network somehow works now ) .
So I tried to flash a twrp and flash a custom rom for a device with mt6572 and i broke the recovery (now it doesn't boot in recovery anymore , only white screen & reboot normal )
And what i request : Any stock vodafone v785 firmware (I couldn't find on internet) that's flashable via SP Flash tool , or a twrp/cwm that works on mt6572 .
Thank you !
PS : Phone information : Hardware : mt6572
model : vodafone v785
build : jelly bean
baseband moly.wr8.w1315.md.wg.mp.v1.p4
kernel 3.4.5

zelendel
Old
Moderator Committee - The Dark Knight
Thanks Meter 11,130

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristy2k View Post
Hello! I broked my phone wi-fi/data network connection (IDK how possible) Anyway so I did a factory reset and to my surprise it didn't make it just like when stock (It's still rooted , android market doesn't work , even if network somehow works now ) .
So I tried to flash a twrp and flash a custom rom for a device with mt6572 and i broke the recovery (now it doesn't boot in recovery anymore , only white screen & reboot normal )
And what i request : Any stock vodafone v785 firmware (I couldn't find on internet) that's flashable via SP Flash tool , or a twrp/cwm that works on mt6572 .
Thank you !
PS : Phone information : Hardware : mt6572
model : vodafone v785
build : jelly bean
baseband moly.wr8.w1315.md.wg.mp.v1.p4
kernel 3.4.5
If yoyu didn't make a backup you are kinda out of luck as stock roms for these device are never released as they ate not official Android version but hacked together versions. I would search china based sites where more people use cheap knock offs

If hard work pays off then easy work is worthless
SearchFu
Never Ask someone to do something your not willing to at least try to do yourself.
"Gotham is the work of a madman"- NunHugger Current Nexus 5-12 Nightly

The Following User Says Thank You to zelendel For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Cristy2k
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelendel View Post
If yoyu didn't make a backup you are kinda out of luck as stock roms for these device are never released as they ate not official Android version but hacked together versions. I would search china based sites where more people use cheap knock offs
I already did PFF heh thanks anyway