No registration required

[Q] Alcatel OT View 5.0 Root and Rom Help

OP PixelVandalism

17th December 2014, 06:29 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hey guys,
Long time no post, Haven't been on here since my Desire HD was still in it's prime.
I was wondering if anyone could help me out with what resources I could use/ read/ learn about to help me on my quest to root this phone (Alcatel OT View 5.0).
I bought it on a whim today, and my first impression was "Damn, this needs stock android"
I haven't been able to find much about it at all, in searches here, or anywhere else.
If needed I can post all the tech details about the phone if it will help send me in the right direction.
Thanks very much for any help, it is very much appreciated.

*Edit* Thus far I have tried Towelroot v3, SuperOneClick v2.3.3, and Framaroot v1.9.3. None of which have worked.
Last edited by PixelVandalism; 17th December 2014 at 07:38 AM.
17th December 2014, 06:54 AM   |  #2  
Flag kuala lampur
Thanks Meter: 12

91 posts
Donate to Me
More
i did some searches and found no thing but you can try frameroot or towerlroot or z4root and then download supersu and install it
17th December 2014, 07:13 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by madkita

i did some searches and found no thing but you can try frameroot or towerlroot or z4root and then download supersu and install it

None of those options worked unfortunately..

Just in case it helps, it has a 4core ARM Cortex A7 chip, Revision r0p3, the GPU is a Mali-400 MP, The board is a YARISXLDS, kernel architecture armv7l, kernel version 3.4.5 (vAT9-0)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread