Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,274 Members 39,179 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Android 3g speed throttled

Tip us?

awaisbhai
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Android 3g speed throttled

Hi every body .
I am using motorola atrix hd 3 android version is 4.1.1 .And this android is rooted. Whenever I subscribe to 3g package my 3g speed gets so fast . but when the bundle ends . The 3g speed goes back to 256kbps . my speed gets throttled all the time when the bundle expires . Is there any trick for 3g hack that can stop throttling the speed .
Sorry if wrong English but I think I can express my problem

Planterz
Old
Thanks Meter 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by awaisbhai View Post
Hi every body .
I am using motorola atrix hd 3 android version is 4.1.1 .And this android is rooted. Whenever I subscribe to 3g package my 3g speed gets so fast . but when the bundle ends . The 3g speed goes back to 256kbps . my speed gets throttled all the time when the bundle expires . Is there any trick for 3g hack that can stop throttling the speed.
No. Everything regarding your data is handled by your provider on their side, not your phone.
Relax, go nutz!

awaisbhai
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planterz View Post
No. Everything regarding your data is handled by your provider on their side, not your phone.
all right . But I saw on xda forums that it is possible to control 3g speed .the trick was to go to the file manager and deleting the files that are in the throttle folder . Please anyone!!!!!