[Q] Android Equivalent for Lumia 1020.

23rd July 2014, 11:51 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Southern California
Thanks Meter: 90

646 posts
More
hello folks -

as the title states, i'm looking for suggestions for a phone running android that has a camera that is comparable to the Lumia 1020 camera. i'm looking more at photo quality (low light photos) rather than overall megapixels.

i currently have a Lumia 1020 and am becoming slightly frustrated by how it doesn't tie in to Google services (which i use a lot) very well. my emails wouldn't sync correctly between my phone and my actual email account. i'd have to sign in to my email account from my nexus 7 or my computer and delete emails and such. that became annoying since i receive a lot of emails on a daily basis. not only that... but i dislike how windows phone doesn't have support some great apps that are out there. the alternatives are great in their own right but lack the fluidity and native-like aspect when compared to android ecosystem.

i purchased a used moto x and really like it. however, the camera absolutely blows. that's the one thing that's getting to me. i also dislike the aesthetic of the UI. it's just... really not as pretty as the WP UI. i get that you can customize it and all... but it just will not reach the level the WP 8 is. i like google now, how the apps are fluid, how it has all the google services i use... it's just great for online productivity.

so i'm stuck right now between finding an android phone whose camera is on par with the lumia 1020... or just going back to my lumia 1020 and putting up the things that are bothering me.

anyhow, any suggestions?

thanks in advance for your input.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, camera, windows
Previous Thread Next Thread