Anyone have an android rearview mirror? Nuked some files by accident

OP noctrin

3rd September 2014, 07:26 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 10

39 posts
Hey guys, i figure this might be a longshot but if anyone has or know someone who has an android rearview mirror ie: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/201130187577?...84.m1497.l2649

If you could take 5 minutes and copy some of your files using adb, you might save me from having turned my android mirror into a paperweight.

adb pull system/framework d:\files\framework

I ran some scripts and i accidentally nuked some files without having made a backup (smart i know..) i'm pretty sure the culprit is framework-res.apk but just in case the command pulls the whole framework folder.

Thanks!

---

It has a weird launcher forced into it, that cannot be replaced as far as i can tell and has an app fireeye.apk that also boots and is forced into memory. I tried to get a different launcher to work, but their interface is modified and the home button is not really a homebutton, but is hardlinked to their launcher. Trying to bypass that i managed to screw it up, also no fastboot, it uses livesuit for restore and as far as i can tell no chance of flashing the cm for allwinner as it has a really weird partition set. I'm kinda stuck.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread