Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,727 Members 52,379 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]APKTool Doesn't load libraries

Tip us?

DannyGM16
Old
(Last edited by DannyGM16; 23rd August 2014 at 11:10 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Default [Q]APKTool Doesn't load libraries

Hi!
First of all I need to say that my english is little poor but I hope you can understand me :P

I running the apktool run on android version and it's the first time I have this problem.

My first problem was "sh: applet not found" error that I'd solved setting the apktool data folder xD

The second problem was the error "/data/data/per.pqy.apktool/mydata/apktool2.sh: line6: /data/data/per.pqy.apktool/lix/jvm/java-7-openjdk-armhf/jre/bin/java: Permission denied" that I don't remember how I solved it hahaha

And the last (and bigger) problem was "/data/data/per.pqy.apktool/lix/jvm/java-7-openjdk-armel/jre/bin/java: error while loading shared libraries: libpthread.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory" or with other libraries. I can't solve this error :'(

I solved it changing some things in the apktool source code but I don't remember how I did it. Anyway I found the error, my phone doesn't load the libraries in /data/data/per.pqy.apktool/lix with LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

Some help will be very good!!

Enviado desde mi GT-S7580 mediante Tapatalk

DannyGM16
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Please!

droidmahadi
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyGM16 View Post
Hi!
First of all I need to say that my english is little poor but I hope you can understand me :P

I running the apktool run on android version and it's the first time I have this problem.

My first problem was "sh: applet not found" error that I'd solved setting the apktool data folder xD

The second problem was the error "/data/data/per.pqy.apktool/mydata/apktool2.sh: line6: /data/data/per.pqy.apktool/lix/jvm/java-7-openjdk-armhf/jre/bin/java: Permission denied" that I don't remember how I solved it hahaha

And the last (and bigger) problem was "/data/data/per.pqy.apktool/lix/jvm/java-7-openjdk-armel/jre/bin/java: error while loading shared libraries: libpthread.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory" or with other libraries. I can't solve this error :'(

I solved it changing some things in the apktool source code but I don't remember how I did it. Anyway I found the error, my phone doesn't load the libraries in /data/data/per.pqy.apktool/lix with LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

Some help will be very good!!

update apktool,i m using it since many months without a single problem

DannyGM16
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
I have the last version (4.4.1) of the apktook app, and it is the version that is giving me that problems.
I've also used 4.3, that doesn't give me errors, but It doesn't recompile, when it is recompiling the resources it says: "Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [...]"

Any solution?

zelendel
Old
Moderator Committee - The Dark Knight
Thanks Meter 11,123

DONATE TO ME
You have to remember that the mobile apktool won't always work. It is even advised by the apktool device not to use the app and to use the real apktool.

If hard work pays off then easy work is worthless
SearchFu
Never Ask someone to do something your not willing to at least try to do yourself.
"Gotham is the work of a madman"- NunHugger Current Nexus 5-12 Nightly