Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,550 Members 51,223 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

stuck at android system recovery 3e

Tip us?

88blended
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default stuck at android system recovery 3e

Hi,

as title says i'm stuck at android system recovery 3e. All I did was turning on the phone and it went straight into this recovery and stuck there. I tried all of the options there (apply update from cache, wipe cache partition, wipe data/factory reset,...) but nothing changed. I've searched and read forums about it and they suggested to go into download mode by pressing volume down button + camera button + power button and then use program called Odin. The problem is that i'm using Atheros XP7400 mobile phone and i have only volume down/up button and power button.

Any ideas how can I get into download mode?

Thanks for answers

88blended
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 88blended View Post
Hi,

as title says i'm stuck at android system recovery 3e. All I did was turning on the phone and it went straight into this recovery and stuck there. I tried all of the options there (apply update from cache, wipe cache partition, wipe data/factory reset,...) but nothing changed. I've searched and read forums about it and they suggested to go into download mode by pressing volume down button + camera button + power button and then use program called Odin. The problem is that i'm using Atheros XP7400 mobile phone and i have only volume down/up button and power button.

Any ideas how can I get into download mode?

Thanks for answers
anyone?