Wearable Apps w/ Andreas Göransson – XDA:DevCon 2014

XDA:DevCon 2014 in Manchester, UK featured quite a few interesting topics as … more

Browse Your Files with Ease using MK Explorer

Google has made quite an effort in perfecting the powerful and multi-faceted OS that we know as … more

How to Fix the Nexus Available Storage Bug – XDA TV

Is your Nexus device only showing half of the available storage as it should? Many … more

Don’t Forget About Birthdays with Birthday Reminder

A person’s birthday is, without a doubt,one of the most important days in his … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Good app for rooted users that want to mess with Kernel settings?

OP JoeFCaputo113

21st August 2014, 03:57 PM   |  #1  
JoeFCaputo113's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Dutchess County, New York
Thanks Meter: 1,935
 
4,719 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Donate to Me
More
What is a good app to fine tune kernel settings such as min/max frequency, governors, etc.? Thanks!
21st August 2014, 08:15 PM   |  #2  
Planterz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tucson, AZ
Thanks Meter: 343
 
1,149 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe0113

What is a good app to fine tune kernel settings such as min/max frequency, governors, etc.? Thanks!

Synapse, Trickster MOD, Kernel Tweaker, SetCPU, ROM Toolbox Pro (maybe Lite), CPU tuner. There's a bunch. Some are free, some are freemium, some are paid.
21st August 2014, 08:51 PM   |  #3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe0113

What is a good app to fine tune kernel settings such as min/max frequency, governors, etc.? Thanks!

you can also use Android tuner pro,pimp my rom,performance control,android tweaker pro etc apps.these are also very very good.
22nd August 2014, 04:42 PM   |  #4  
JoeFCaputo113's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Dutchess County, New York
Thanks Meter: 1,935
 
4,719 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by droidmahadi

you can also use Android tuner pro,pimp my rom,performance control,android tweaker pro etc apps.these are also very very good.

Hey guys I have a question... which scheduler should I use when I want to play games/save battery (out of: noop, deadline, row, cfq) and which governor should I use when I want to play games/save battery (out of: interactive, conservative, ondemand, userspace, powersave, performance)?? TIA!!
22nd August 2014, 05:23 PM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe0113

Hey guys I have a question... which scheduler should I use when I want to play games/save battery (out of: noop, deadline, row, cfq) and which governor should I use when I want to play games/save battery (out of: interactive, conservative, ondemand, userspace, powersave, performance)?? TIA!!

you can check these,these will help you

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1736168

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1950084

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1663809

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show..._utmk=22775352
The Following User Says Thank You to droidmahadi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd August 2014, 10:21 PM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Great man. Thx.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes