App that does this

OP CooLoserTech

4th July 2014, 04:32 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 212

648 posts
Donate to Me
More
I'm looking for an app that allows you to punch in all your membership IDs. For example, putting in your YMCA, Shoppers club, etc Id numbers into all one app so you don't need the physical cards.

Im sorry if Its hard to word this for your to understand. I just can't quite think or find an app for this. Who knows maybe someone on XDA even developed an app like this
4th July 2014, 08:09 AM   |  #2  
Flag Aurora, CO
Thanks Meter: 4

42 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CooLoserTech

I'm looking for an app that allows you to punch in all your membership IDs. For example, putting in your YMCA, Shoppers club, etc Id numbers into all one app so you don't need the physical cards.

Im sorry if Its hard to word this for your to understand. I just can't quite think or find an app for this. Who knows maybe someone on XDA even developed an app like this

I am not sure if there is an app to actually keep this in one place, but there are apps to create a barcode based on a number (I used one to replicate my school ID card so I could check out books using my phone). Maybe one could make an app that would do this, and allow you to name each barcode and store a list of them so you could easily pull it up... Sorta like a pseudo iOS Passbook for Android. Actually that would be really cool. I will consider making such an app if I find time. That's an amazing idea!

Barcode Generator - Google Play Store - I believe this is the app I used. It can also make QR codes. It supports many common formats, so it should work unless the store is using some stupid proprietary system. You can just make the barcodes and save them to your gallery so that you have access to them. I hope this helps.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread