Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,814 Members 43,492 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Application Request HELP

Tip us?

yiannakou82
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] Application Request HELP

Hey all,
i am new in this forum. I need a very simple application that does the following.

When an incoming call is received, search within my calendar (preferable the calendar of my choice) and if the phone number is found for any calendar entry, display on my screen the event details.

I need this simple application so i will not have to save every single caller in my phone book.

Please help since i cannot find anything.

Thanks Heraklis

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 516

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by yiannakou82 View Post
Hey all,
i am new in this forum. I need a very simple application that does the following.

When an incoming call is received, search within my calendar (preferable the calendar of my choice) and if the phone number is found for any calendar entry, display on my screen the event details.

I need this simple application so i will not have to save every single caller in my phone book.

Please help since i cannot find anything.

Thanks Heraklis
I've never seen one like that...but I was in kind of a similar situation because I get a good amount of calls for my business and often like to save the number with some notes for a few days or few weeks, but not necessarily in my contact list so I found this app:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...i.qcktag&hl=en

When you "tag" a caller and they call back then you will see a pop-up with the name / info you added for the tag. So convenient to help keep organized.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s
Now offering unlocking services - including many Sprint phone unlocks! PM for details!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / OnePlus One (64 GB)

yiannakou82
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default thanks but...

Thank you for your reply but this is not what i need. I have call reminder pro which is similar, but this is double entry for me and it is time consuming. Any other solutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s View Post
I've never seen one like that...but I was in kind of a similar situation because I get a good amount of calls for my business and often like to save the number with some notes for a few days or few weeks, but not necessarily in my contact list so I found this

When you "tag" a caller and they call back then you will see a pop-up with the name / info you added for the tag. So convenient to help keep organized.