No registration required

[Q] Application Request HELP

OP yiannakou82

5th September 2014, 04:51 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hey all,
i am new in this forum. I need a very simple application that does the following.

When an incoming call is received, search within my calendar (preferable the calendar of my choice) and if the phone number is found for any calendar entry, display on my screen the event details.

I need this simple application so i will not have to save every single caller in my phone book.

Please help since i cannot find anything.

Thanks Heraklis
5th September 2014, 05:11 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 589

3,105 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yiannakou82

Hey all,
i am new in this forum. I need a very simple application that does the following.

When an incoming call is received, search within my calendar (preferable the calendar of my choice) and if the phone number is found for any calendar entry, display on my screen the event details.

I need this simple application so i will not have to save every single caller in my phone book.

Please help since i cannot find anything.

Thanks Heraklis

I've never seen one like that...but I was in kind of a similar situation because I get a good amount of calls for my business and often like to save the number with some notes for a few days or few weeks, but not necessarily in my contact list so I found this app:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...i.qcktag&hl=en

When you "tag" a caller and they call back then you will see a pop-up with the name / info you added for the tag. So convenient to help keep organized.
8th September 2014, 08:10 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
thanks but...
Thank you for your reply but this is not what i need. I have call reminder pro which is similar, but this is double entry for me and it is time consuming. Any other solutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s

I've never seen one like that...but I was in kind of a similar situation because I get a good amount of calls for my business and often like to save the number with some notes for a few days or few weeks, but not necessarily in my contact list so I found this

When you "tag" a caller and they call back then you will see a pop-up with the name / info you added for the tag. So convenient to help keep organized.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread