Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,238 Members 48,239 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Any Apps/modules/zips to save battery?

Tip us?

DatJoe
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default Any Apps/modules/zips to save battery?

Hey,

When I had JB i intalled a modded build.prop from a user here, and I got extremely good results. Now I changed to CM11 with my Xperia Sola and I noticed how my battery wasn't as good as before... Is there any solution to improve my battery with Xposed modules, apps, or anything else? I know that you shouldn't be running apps in the background etc.

neoavi7
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatJoe View Post
Hey,

When I had JB i intalled a modded build.prop from a user here, and I got extremely good results. Now I changed to CM11 with my Xperia Sola and I noticed how my battery wasn't as good as before... Is there any solution to improve my battery with Xposed modules, apps, or anything else? I know that you shouldn't be running apps in the background etc.
Use Greenify ..Should help...
My mind is constantly going. For me to completely relax, I gotta get rid of my cell phone.

DatJoe
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoavi7 View Post
Use Greenify ..Should help...
Already using...

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 519

DONATE TO ME
It's really hard to just make a blanket statement like, "Yea, this mod/tweak/app/etc will definitely help you get battery life." If it were, then so many people wouldn't be on here looking for solutions. No 2 phones are gonna get the same kind of battery life for a ton of different reasons. Sometimes it's the kernel, sometimes it's apps that sync too much, sometimes location services get out of hand, sometimes the radio version doesn't mix well with the update you are on or the area you are in, maybe some 3rd party apps don't play nice with others, and so on and so forth. Best thing to do is run some apps that might help pinpoint what is keeping the phone awake (wakelocks). Better Battery Stats http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1179809 , Wakelock Detector http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2179651 , GSAM Battery Monitor https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...labs.bbm&hl=en or something along those lines. Once you figure out what is causing it, then you can start to look for solutions. Good luck!
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s
Now offering unlocking services - including many Sprint phone unlocks! PM for details!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / OnePlus One (64 GB)