Enable the Hidden Notification LED on the Google Nexus 6!

LED notification lights have existed on Android devices since the very beginnings … more

MX Player Ready to Rock on Lollipop

A good video player should be reliable and free. One of the XDA Community Apps, MX Player, meets both of … more

How to Disable Data Encryption on Nexus 6

In late September, Google decided to step on NSA’s toes and turn on encryption by default in … more

DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Review – XDA TV

The holidays will be here in no time, so why not start thinking about gifts now? Youll be ahead … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q&A] K910 & K910e Opensource

OP QA Bot

QA Bot
13th November 2014, 01:36 PM   |  #1  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Q&A for K910 & K910e Opensource

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for K910 & K910e Opensource. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy!
13th November 2014, 01:36 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hey crowds, how's going with build? I have tested a little, but this source apparently don't like me, you know, i've downloaded lg g2 source to learn and observe some similar aspects, it's so bigger and kernel & source separated, i don't know if kiton sources are for jb or kk, so many questions...
And you, has make some positive with our kiton? I possibly could help, or learn to...
14th November 2014, 11:09 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Azeitão
Thanks Meter: 2,122

3,649 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggbear82

Hey crowds, how's going with build? I have tested a little, but this source apparently don't like me, you know, i've downloaded lg g2 source to learn and observe some similar aspects, it's so bigger and kernel & source separated, i don't know if kiton sources are for jb or kk, so many questions...
And you, has make some positive with our kiton? I possibly could help, or learn to...

Hi
You should follow instruction guide from CyanogenMod, for example for unsupported devices in order to install repro files. This is the correct way to deal with our repository.

It seams, from what you've wrote, that you're trying to mix a G2 with our own roms. That's different.

The Lenovo sources are kk.

Personally i've tried last 2 weeks but always get stuck on the exact moment when the phone should enter and a few bricks along the way and to be honest this week i never try again due to work.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa
Previous Thread Next Thread