Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,105 Members 45,022 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Application not installed

Tip us?

omnominous
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Application not installed

Hello, lets start out with the phone... it is a LG Optimus L70 kitkat 4.4.2 (Metro Pcs) stock not rooted (i would like to root)
My problem is that my phone is no longer letting me install APK files. Yes the check box in the settings is checked. I had Terraria on my phone by APK then i deleted it and now i wanted to install it again and now it doesnt want to it says "Application not installed " and its not just that app it is most of my apks. I even downloaded another terraria apk and i cant install. I am probably gonna buy the game anyways but i would still like to be able to download any apk i want like i use to.

zelendel
Old
Moderator Committee - The Dark Knight
Thanks Meter 11,141

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by omnominous View Post
Hello, lets start out with the phone... it is a LG Optimus L70 kitkat 4.4.2 (Metro Pcs) stock not rooted (i would like to root)
My problem is that my phone is no longer letting me install APK files. Yes the check box in the settings is checked. I had Terraria on my phone by APK then i deleted it and now i wanted to install it again and now it doesnt want to it says "Application not installed " and its not just that app it is most of my apks. I even downloaded another terraria apk and i cant install. I am probably gonna buy the game anyways but i would still like to be able to download any apk i want like i use to.
Sounds. Like yours having issues downloading a cracked app. You will find no help here.

Use a logcat to find the issues.

If hard work pays off then easy work is worthless
SearchFu
Never Ask someone to do something your not willing to at least try to do yourself.
"Gotham is the work of a madman"- NunHugger Current Nexus 5-12 Nightly