FORUMS

Who wants root/custom recovery/custom roms for the core prime?

3,808 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,994

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
So far ive gained root, and made the first custom rom for the galaxy core prime, ill be compiling a custom recovery for this device when i get my linux PC buil environment set up again.
for ANYONE who wants to root use kingroot(not kingoroot)
exactly like superSU but seeing as CF autoroot/framaroot/towleroot dont support this device it will have to do until i release a root method for this device with superSU.

So here goes
ROOT - kingroot(not kingoroot)
RECOVERY - coming soon
CUSTOM ROM - revolutionary core prime(coming soon)
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ricky Divjakovski For This Useful Post: [ View ]

26th September 2015, 04:43 PM |#2  
Thank you!!!
Have a core prime and always wanted to check out the Custom ROMs that came out. It's a SD410 so it shouldn't be as hard as if it were an Exynos (I know it is not easy anyways, but at least the Snapdragon makes it a bit easier).

Will read this thread and see what you make!

Thanks and good luck
The Following User Says Thank You to vagaerg For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th September 2015, 02:42 AM |#3  
Flag San Salvador
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Me
29th September 2015, 02:37 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 52

More
I would be glad to use custom recovery too ! Thanks
29th September 2015, 02:20 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Divjakovski

So far ive gained root, and made the first custom rom for the galaxy core prime, ill be compiling a custom recovery for this device when i get my linux PC buil environment set up again.
for ANYONE who wants to root use kingroot(not kingoroot)
exactly like superSU but seeing as CF autoroot/framaroot/towleroot dont support this device it will have to do until i release a root method for this device with superSU.

So here goes
ROOT - kingroot(not kingoroot)
RECOVERY - coming soon
CUSTOM ROM - revolutionary core prime(coming soon)

hi for what model of core prime?
2nd October 2015, 09:47 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I would like a custom rom for the Prime Core also
2nd October 2015, 05:53 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I have been searching for a recovery and rom. I rooted a while ago with kingroot and now I have trouble with recognizing the charger input. (Same charging issue with nextbook nx7 on diff charger). rebooting usually remedies this. I fear kingroot corrupted my kernel. I would love to replace it with a prerooted kernel.

Btw I'm using the s820c variant galaxy core prime from straight talk. It has the Snapdragon 410 as well.
Last edited by Minnella_essayons; 2nd October 2015 at 06:35 PM.
3rd October 2015, 12:33 PM |#8  

More
Sm-g361h??
Does it work for the sm-g361h model??
3rd October 2015, 12:51 PM |#9  
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 5,994

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnella_essayons

I have been searching for a recovery and rom. I rooted a while ago with kingroot and now I have trouble with recognizing the charger input. (Same charging issue with nextbook nx7 on diff charger). rebooting usually remedies this. I fear kingroot corrupted my kernel. I would love to replace it with a prerooted kernel.

Btw I'm using the s820c variant galaxy core prime from straight talk. It has the Snapdragon 410 as well.

theres no pre-rooted kernel, i can release an insecure ADBD one if you like that will have to be applied by dd method but that defeats the purpose

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETheHedgehog

Does it work for the sm-g361h model??

yes the root works for all, once i get a working recovery ill make a few recovveries for other variants if i even need to then we will have the wiespread oftions of roms, only thing i lack ATM is a working 64bit linux PC
3rd October 2015, 03:17 PM |#10  

More
Thanks for the quick reply Ricky. still looking forward to your finished recovery as well as the rom. Is it cm based, aosp based? This is big news! there is very little support for this phone. good luck in your work.
The Following User Says Thank You to Minnella_essayons For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th October 2015, 05:00 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
appreciate your brave work son, for what variation of the phone you gonna make it?

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxy-core-prime

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)