FORUMS

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

I/O Summary: Google Photos App

At I/O 2015, Google tackled the information problem in mobile once more, this time through … more

I/O Summary: Development, Play Store, The Next Billion

VP of Engineering Jen Fitzpatrick began talking about what Google is doing to … more

I/O Summary: Google Now on Tap

Google is all about organizing the world’s information to make it universally useful, and these … more

[Q] pixiewps on Android

Thanks Meter: 1

By The good life, Junior Member on Yesterday, 05:30 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi
By now I think everyone knows the new WPS hacking method discovered by Dominique Bongard called PixieDust Attack, it's just a super fast way to crack PIN using information reaver can get from one first attack and it works on many routers -even those which locks after 3 tries on a normal reaver attack- cool right!!
"Wiire" made a script for this a attack (called pixiewps) on kali Linux, anyway judging that Android can monitor mode and reaver attack I find no reason why this can't be ported to Android too, but I've searched everywhere and I couldn't find pixiewps for android and I was wondering if anyone knows or could make it

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to The good life For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Yesterday, 06:15 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 178

More
This could be interesting for the kalipwn project.

http://w11.zetaboards.com/Pwnie_Express/index/
Last edited by TylerDurben; Yesterday at 06:19 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread