Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Bluetooth problems - every send ends up failed

OP Oliie23

28th August 2014, 11:15 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9

157 posts
Currently I'm using Nexus 5 on CM11, one of the newer nightlies, but honestly I had this problem with every single Android device I owned, and those were HTC HD2 with CM7, Galaxy Nexus with AOKP, Nexus 5 with PA and now the same Nexus 5 but on CM11.

Basically, I recently noticed the problem when I was sending files to my laptop. When I tried to pair the devices, for whatever reason Nexus 5 wouldn't see the laptop, but the laptop would see Nexus 5. Both devices had the bluetooth visibility on. Now when I connected them via laptop, both devices would display security code and when confirmed that it's the same, it would pair them. But then, when I'd try to send anything from N5 to the laptop, it almost instantly fails.

Tried posting this on /r/androidquestions on Reddit, and here in Nexus 5 specific forum but I didn't get a single answer to my problem...
28th August 2014, 11:27 AM   |  #2  
Flag maputo mozambique
Thanks Meter: 8

80 posts
More
hi what rom you are using/is it 4.2.2?if yes then brother update your phone or find a custom rom because this is a major bug in nexus 4.2 roms

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

by the way try to fix permissions it might resolve first go to apps in settings go to manage apps go to tab ALL then find bluetooth clear data and restart your fone in recovery and chose option to fix permissions and restart again i hope it will solve your problem if i help press thanks please
28th August 2014, 11:29 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9

157 posts
As said above, I'm using Cyanogenmod 11 (based on 4.4.4), and I tried what you posted prior to even making this thread.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread