FORUMS

Bug Internal Camera

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Jessica091, Junior Member on 26th August 2014, 05:47 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello xda team, i'm Jessica , i got a problem with internal camera on slim droid 4.2.2 . How can i resolve it? Thanks a lot
 
 
26th August 2014, 07:02 PM |#2  
ShapesBlue's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,181
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica091

Hello xda team, i'm Jessica , i got a problem with internal camera on slim droid 4.2.2 . How can i resolve it? Thanks a lot

What phone are you using and what's the problem?

From my Wicked S3 running MIUI
26th August 2014, 07:38 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShapesBlue

What phone are you using and what's the problem?

From my Wicked S3 running MIUI

I just solved with 3rd flash , but I just noticed that the internal microphone is not feeling well
26th August 2014, 10:11 PM |#4  
ShapesBlue's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,181
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica091

I just solved with 3rd flash , but I just noticed that the internal microphone is not feeling well

Not sure about the microphone issue

From my Wicked S3 running MIUI
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes