Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,777 Members 41,677 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Good camera app

Tip us?

tomshimshon
Old
(Last edited by tomshimshon; 27th July 2014 at 10:30 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Default Good camera app

Hey I have galaxy s4 with cm11. And I am asking what is the best camera app? (not the Google camera because when i try to make photos there are only 300kb)

Galaxy s4 i9500 cm11

ph37rd
Old
Thanks Meter 422
Hmmm, I thought that was an Android phone? Google makes Android. They also have this great thing called search, such a handy tool. So amazing all the stuff you can learn. If that's a Windows phone, you probably have direct access to Bing. Almost as good as Google. Either one will take you right to the answer if you just lift and slide your finger.
Three out of four voices in my head want to sleep. The other wants to know if penguins have knees.

First you forget names, then you forget faces, then you forget to pull your zipper up, then you forget to pull your zipper down. ~Leo Rosenberg

tomshimshon
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by ph37rd View Post
Hmmm, I thought that was an Android phone? Google makes Android. They also have this great thing called search, such a handy tool. So amazing all the stuff you can learn. If that's a Windows phone, you probably have direct access to Bing. Almost as good as Google. Either one will take you right to the answer if you just lift and slide your finger.
First of all go be a comedian. Second of I search and I found couple of apps but I didn't like very that why I am asking

Galaxy s4 cm11

ph37rd
Old
Thanks Meter 422
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomshimshon View Post
First of all go be a comedian. Second of I search and I found couple of apps but I didn't like very that why I am asking

Galaxy s4 cm11
In not trying to be funny. There is an old saying: give a man a fish and he's not hungry today. Teach a man to fish and he's never hungry again.

Don't give up so easily. Just as you don't like the two you found, what makes you think you'll like the next two that someone posts here? There are thousands of camera app reviews, don't waste time waiting on someone. You may just learn the exact app you're looking for doesn't exist and you want to create it. I've just pointed you in the direction of your first million.
Three out of four voices in my head want to sleep. The other wants to know if penguins have knees.

First you forget names, then you forget faces, then you forget to pull your zipper up, then you forget to pull your zipper down. ~Leo Rosenberg

Ambychy
Old
Thanks Meter 61

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Hey I have galaxy s4 with cm11. And I am asking what is the best camera app? (not the Google camera because when i try to make photos there are only 300kb)

Galaxy s4 i9500 cm11
camera 360 is a good app its free
camera zoom fx is great too i use it, it s not free though although u mught find the apk on the web somewhere
The Following User Says Thank You to Ambychy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

4S4D_4SS4SSiN
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:

Galaxy s4 i9500 cm11
Here's a list of camera apps recommended by CNET: http://www.cnet.com/news/the-12-best...a-apps-around/

From my experience, Camera Zoom FX is best camera app, or Retrica if you want to take edited photos. And Aviary is the best photo editor there is.

Hit thanks if I helped.

4S4D_4SS4SSiN
The Following User Says Thank You to 4S4D_4SS4SSiN For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]