Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Good camera app

OP tomshimshon

27th July 2014, 11:22 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag tel aviv
Thanks Meter: 14

215 posts
More
Hey I have galaxy s4 with cm11. And I am asking what is the best camera app? (not the Google camera because when i try to make photos there are only 300kb)

Galaxy s4 i9500 cm11
Last edited by tomshimshon; 27th July 2014 at 11:30 PM.
28th July 2014, 12:00 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 599

1,027 posts
More
Hmmm, I thought that was an Android phone? Google makes Android. They also have this great thing called search, such a handy tool. So amazing all the stuff you can learn. If that's a Windows phone, you probably have direct access to Bing. Almost as good as Google. Either one will take you right to the answer if you just lift and slide your finger.
28th July 2014, 12:45 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag tel aviv
Thanks Meter: 14

215 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ph37rd

Hmmm, I thought that was an Android phone? Google makes Android. They also have this great thing called search, such a handy tool. So amazing all the stuff you can learn. If that's a Windows phone, you probably have direct access to Bing. Almost as good as Google. Either one will take you right to the answer if you just lift and slide your finger.

First of all go be a comedian. Second of I search and I found couple of apps but I didn't like very that why I am asking

Galaxy s4 cm11
28th July 2014, 12:51 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 599

1,027 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomshimshon

First of all go be a comedian. Second of I search and I found couple of apps but I didn't like very that why I am asking

Galaxy s4 cm11

In not trying to be funny. There is an old saying: give a man a fish and he's not hungry today. Teach a man to fish and he's never hungry again.

Don't give up so easily. Just as you don't like the two you found, what makes you think you'll like the next two that someone posts here? There are thousands of camera app reviews, don't waste time waiting on someone. You may just learn the exact app you're looking for doesn't exist and you want to create it. I've just pointed you in the direction of your first million.
28th July 2014, 04:47 AM   |  #5  
Flag Places
Thanks Meter: 75

120 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:

Hey I have galaxy s4 with cm11. And I am asking what is the best camera app? (not the Google camera because when i try to make photos there are only 300kb)

Galaxy s4 i9500 cm11

camera 360 is a good app its free
camera zoom fx is great too i use it, it s not free though although u mught find the apk on the web somewhere
The Following User Says Thank You to Ambychy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th July 2014, 04:50 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 2

26 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:

Galaxy s4 i9500 cm11

Here's a list of camera apps recommended by CNET: http://www.cnet.com/news/the-12-best...a-apps-around/

From my experience, Camera Zoom FX is best camera app, or Retrica if you want to take edited photos. And Aviary is the best photo editor there is.

Hit thanks if I helped.

4S4D_4SS4SSiN
The Following User Says Thank You to 4S4D_4SS4SSiN For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread