FORUMS

[Q] US Cellular gs3 bricked? boot loop? no recovery!

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Heavymetal217, Junior Member on 28th July 2014, 11:19 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I updated my US Cellular Galaxy S3 to kitkat and 3 days later it shuts off randomly and wont turn back on. i brought it to us cellular and they tried wiping it through the recovery but no dice. i have tried flashing it like a million times but nothing works, it just boot loops and now it wont go into recovery mode, just downloading mode. i dont know what i should do. i downloaded the android toolkit but i cant flash anything because the phone isnt in USB debuging mode and since it wont turn on i cant put it into it. any help would be great!

29th July 2014, 12:05 AM |#2  
Flag Buffalo
Thanks Meter: 141

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavymetal217

I updated my US Cellular Galaxy S3 to kitkat and 3 days later it shuts off randomly and wont turn back on. i brought it to us cellular and they tried wiping it through the recovery but no dice. i have tried flashing it like a million times but nothing works, it just boot loops and now it wont go into recovery mode, just downloading mode. i dont know what i should do. i downloaded the android toolkit but i cant flash anything because the phone isnt in USB debuging mode and since it wont turn on i cant put it into it. any help would be great!

Have you tried using odin?

Sent from my LG-D851 using XDA Free mobile app
29th July 2014, 12:22 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
yeah thats what ive been using along with the samsung simple upgrade tool
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)