Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,739 Members 42,010 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help!!! Mtk 6575 device bricked and can't boot to recovery.

Tip us?

Dlaw007
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Help!!! Mtk 6575 device bricked and can't boot to recovery.

My Tecno D5 which has an Mtk 6575 chipset got bricked after installing a font app and I decided to use mtk droid tool to flash an automade cwm recovery on it while its still bricked. To cut the story short, after the whole process of using another similar devices boot.img and recovery.img to flash the automade recovery on my device, my phone won't even get to stock recovery(all I get is just a blank white page after the normal logo at boot) .It also gives me this when I try booting up.... Pls!!! a swift reply wouls be appreciated as I'm just a learner at this.

RobyMi
Old
(Last edited by RobyMi; 8th August 2014 at 10:05 AM.)
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlaw007 View Post
My Tecno D5 which has an Mtk 6575 chipset got bricked after installing a font app and I decided to use mtk droid tool to flash an automade cwm recovery on it while its still bricked. To cut the story short, after the whole process of using another similar devices boot.img and recovery.img to flash the automade recovery on my device, my phone won't even get to stock recovery(all I get is just a blank white page after the normal logo at boot) .It also gives me this when I try booting up.... Pls!!! a swift reply wouls be appreciated as I'm just a learner at this.
You have flashed the wrong boot.img thats why your phone does not boot ,

Download TECHNO D5 boot.img

then flash it with fastboot ..,

Code:
fastboot flash boot boot.img
reboot your phone and hopefully it will boot normal

and in case you still need cwm recovery TECHNO D5 cwm recovery ..

Dlaw007
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks boss... I'll try that and give u a feedback

Dlaw007
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
First, How do I use the fastboot to flash the boot.img.

Secondly, How can I use the fastboot without enabling the "Usb debugging mode" cause I didn't switch on the debugging mode before the phone got bricked.

Thanks a lot.