XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

Shattered Screen? Turn Your Broken Device into a Complete Media Center!

A cracked screen usually means you’ll have to spend a hefty … more

Gmail 5.0: Material Design and Multiple Account Support

Google started to materialize many of its applications right after announcing the … more

Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more

[Q] CWM Recovery for Allwinner A33?

OP sketch2k278

2nd September 2014, 06:55 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Baltimore, MD
Thanks Meter: 62

469 posts
More
I was just wondering if there was any available (or TWRP) or a substitute for a generic tablet
8th September 2014, 12:27 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

49 posts
Maybe it's too early but I'm interested too, even for a cyanogenmod rom
8th September 2014, 04:10 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Baltimore, MD

469 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pelata

Maybe it's too early but I'm interested too, even for a cyanogenmod rom

You must have a similar tablet I have lol but yeah I was thinking the same thing, in time I suppose but one can hope right? Lol
8th September 2014, 07:49 AM   |  #4  

49 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sketch2k278

You must have a similar tablet I have lol but yeah I was thinking the same thing, in time I suppose but one can hope right? Lol

I think so
I ask for a CM rom because I have slow wifi signal but I can't understand if it's an hardware trouble or a software trouble...
8th September 2014, 10:03 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Baltimore, MD

469 posts
More
Quote:

I think so
I ask for a CM rom because I have slow wifi signal but I can't understand if it's an hardware trouble or a software trouble...

My issue are 2 things the constant ads that pop up (minor issue) and second is the space, very low space.... I have an 32gb sd card and I'd like to use that as the primary storage, but since the tablet is kit Kat switching the storage around isn't done the same as its done in jelly bean and from what I read it can only be done by flashing in CMW recovery because ads to sd doesn't always work
9th September 2014, 09:19 AM   |  #6  

49 posts
I have exactly the same your problems! I can't understand why they partition the main memory when they could use the whole space to install apps... And I want to remove that damn ads popups too!

My model is recognized as softwinner "V11", I'd like to know if CM designed for other similiar tablets works...
11th September 2014, 03:31 AM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Baltimore, MD

469 posts
More
Quote:

I have exactly the same your problems! I can't understand why they partition the main memory when they could use the whole space to install apps... And I want to remove that damn ads popups too!

My model is recognized as softwinner "V11", I'd like to know if CM designed for other similiar tablets works...

Yup im certain that we have the same tablet because mines is also softwinner V11 lol

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread