Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,888 Members 36,045 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] CWM Recovery for Allwinner A33?

Tip us?

sketch2k278
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 62
Question [Q] CWM Recovery for Allwinner A33?

I was just wondering if there was any available (or TWRP) or a substitute for a generic tablet

pelata
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Maybe it's too early but I'm interested too, even for a cyanogenmod rom

sketch2k278
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by pelata View Post
Maybe it's too early but I'm interested too, even for a cyanogenmod rom
You must have a similar tablet I have lol but yeah I was thinking the same thing, in time I suppose but one can hope right? Lol

pelata
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by sketch2k278 View Post
You must have a similar tablet I have lol but yeah I was thinking the same thing, in time I suppose but one can hope right? Lol
I think so
I ask for a CM rom because I have slow wifi signal but I can't understand if it's an hardware trouble or a software trouble...

sketch2k278
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 62
Quote:
I think so
I ask for a CM rom because I have slow wifi signal but I can't understand if it's an hardware trouble or a software trouble...
My issue are 2 things the constant ads that pop up (minor issue) and second is the space, very low space.... I have an 32gb sd card and I'd like to use that as the primary storage, but since the tablet is kit Kat switching the storage around isn't done the same as its done in jelly bean and from what I read it can only be done by flashing in CMW recovery because ads to sd doesn't always work

pelata
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I have exactly the same your problems! I can't understand why they partition the main memory when they could use the whole space to install apps... And I want to remove that damn ads popups too!

My model is recognized as softwinner "V11", I'd like to know if CM designed for other similiar tablets works...

sketch2k278
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 62
Quote:
I have exactly the same your problems! I can't understand why they partition the main memory when they could use the whole space to install apps... And I want to remove that damn ads popups too!

My model is recognized as softwinner "V11", I'd like to know if CM designed for other similiar tablets works...
Yup im certain that we have the same tablet because mines is also softwinner V11 lol