FORUMS

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more

Which Features from Apple Watch Do You Think Android Wear Will Copy?

The Apple Watch and Android Wear are both growing platforms. Now … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 22)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] CWM Recovery for Allwinner A33?

31st October 2014, 10:00 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi all,

I've rooted my device and accidentally removed the systemui.apk so now my status bar etc is missing.

So far I've been trying to restore it from several Roms and other user posts, however, it looks like as if the model etc has to match my environment. So here I go, could someone post their systemui.apk???

Cheers!

1st November 2014, 09:53 PM |#12  

More
Bump
Anyone??
15th February 2015, 02:28 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
allwinner a33
what is your tablet model, have the V140D
25th March 2015, 06:23 PM |#14  
Flag Newcastle upon Tyne

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulletmeister

Managed to get it done using vroot! Yay!! It's mine at last!

where can I get vroot? all the links on google seem to be malware
26th March 2015, 03:43 AM |#15  
Quote:
Originally Posted by godblezz

where can I get vroot? all the links on google seem to be malware

Its a root app.. It'll come up as malware.... Use kingoroot.. Works fine.
8th April 2015, 01:50 PM |#16  

More
I have this tablet as well, I have it rooted but still have not found a way to get around the ads that popup. Has anyone been able to mod this or delete the script that is causing the ads.

"edit"

found a link for AllWinner Demo Lock (trojan) Removal Tool cannot post the link because I have not posted 10 posts, but if you google it is easy enough to find.
"edit"

did not fix problem with ads
Last edited by gatergrotto; 8th April 2015 at 02:58 PM. Reason: found additional testing
10th April 2015, 03:46 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Wink
I DroidWall use to choose which Internet applications fall
The Following User Says Thank You to guloher For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2015, 12:46 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Unhappy Windows ADB driver??
I have a new A33 tablet, which I cannot get it rooted, because I cannot find a working Windows ADB driver for it - either for Windows 8.1 x64 or Windows 7 x64.

The MTP driver works (I can transfer files), but I cannot find the "Android" driver for the ADB connection.

I tried the Rockchip "RK driver assistant" - no luck.

If you have a working ADB connection to an Allwinner A33 tablet, could you perhaps share the Windows ADB drivers here?

TIA
18th April 2015, 12:56 PM |#19  
Flag Kharkiv

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RashaMatt

If you have a working ADB connection to an Allwinner A33 tablet, could you perhaps share the Windows ADB drivers here?
TIA

Try this
Attached Files
File Type: zip Drivers.zip - [Click for QR Code] (8.32 MB, 70 views)
29th April 2015, 10:07 PM |#20  
Flag Montezuma
Thanks Meter: 14

More
A33 Twrp
I made a TWRP for A33, A23,A20 and A31s models over on TechKnow . Some of them are posted but I think I have yet
to post all of them on the Public Downloads... I will make an effort to get them all posted soon. Offhand I do not
recall the specs I used though I am thinking all used gslx Touchscreens.. I will post here again the specs of the Tabs
they are for and a link to where they are posted once I am sure they are up ... The delay in posting them has
been the installer, I was working with another person since I have no A33 on making an installer that will
work on all of the tab models from ADB, also I am working pretty heavily on A31s Dev at present and have
allowed my other projects to fall behind even though some are essentially finished as in this case.

Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread