Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,291 Members 47,543 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

cyanogen mod 11 - history of calls help

Tip us?

rhade87
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default cyanogen mod 11 - history of calls help

Hey
When I press the phone icon it pops up the speed dialing page. I'd like to open up the page with the calling history but I can't find out how. Help please.

hnkotnis
Old
Thanks Meter 434
Location: Sangli, Maharashtra, India, Asia, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Galaxy Group,Universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhade87 View Post
Hey
When I press the phone icon it pops up the speed dialing page. I'd like to open up the page with the calling history but I can't find out how. Help please.
Press the red marked button as shown in screenshot. Speed dial hidden and painted for privacy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1404762859117.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	2838834

Press Thanks if helped.

Sent from my GT-I9001 Gadget of Mass Destruction with CM11 using XDA Developers App.

rhade87
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hnkotnis View Post
Press the red marked button as shown in screenshot. Speed dial hidden and painted for privacy.

Attachment 2838834

Press Thanks if helped.

Sent from my GT-I9001 Gadget of Mass Destruction with CM11 using XDA Developers App.
I do that every time. But next time I need to call someone, I need to do it again. I'd like it to open right there when i press the phone icon on desktop.

hnkotnis
Old
Thanks Meter 434
Location: Sangli, Maharashtra, India, Asia, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Galaxy Group,Universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhade87 View Post
I do that every time. But next time I need to call someone, I need to do it again. I'd like it to open right there when i press the phone icon on desktop.
Unfortunately AFAIK that is not possible.

The Following User Says Thank You to hnkotnis For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]