FORUMS

cyanogen mod 11 - history of calls help

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By rhade87, Junior Member on 7th July 2014, 07:30 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hey
When I press the phone icon it pops up the speed dialing page. I'd like to open up the page with the calling history but I can't find out how. Help please.
 
 
7th July 2014, 08:55 PM |#2  
hnkotnis's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sangli, Maharashtra, India, Asia, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Galaxy Group,Universe
Thanks Meter: 486
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhade87

Hey
When I press the phone icon it pops up the speed dialing page. I'd like to open up the page with the calling history but I can't find out how. Help please.

Press the red marked button as shown in screenshot. Speed dial hidden and painted for privacy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1404762859117.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	2838834

Press Thanks if helped.

Sent from my GT-I9001 Gadget of Mass Destruction with CM11 using XDA Developers App.
8th July 2014, 06:54 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hnkotnis

Press the red marked button as shown in screenshot. Speed dial hidden and painted for privacy.

Attachment 2838834

Press Thanks if helped.

Sent from my GT-I9001 Gadget of Mass Destruction with CM11 using XDA Developers App.

I do that every time. But next time I need to call someone, I need to do it again. I'd like it to open right there when i press the phone icon on desktop.
8th July 2014, 10:41 PM |#4  
hnkotnis's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sangli, Maharashtra, India, Asia, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Galaxy Group,Universe
Thanks Meter: 486
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhade87

I do that every time. But next time I need to call someone, I need to do it again. I'd like it to open right there when i press the phone icon on desktop.

Unfortunately AFAIK that is not possible.

Sent from my GT-I9001 Gadget of Mass Destruction with CM11 using XDA Developers App.
The Following User Says Thank You to hnkotnis For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes