Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,888 Members 36,308 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Digiland Android Tablet Root Anyone?

Tip us?

currutaco
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default help to root

Quote:
Originally Posted by iComputer7 View Post
Please tell me how you rooted your tablet! I have been looking all over the internet and I found this thread.
Towelroot and one click root don't work

iComputer7
Old
(Last edited by iComputer7; 22nd August 2014 at 07:02 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1
I FINALLY GOT IT! I used Kingo Root to finally root my tablet. This automatically installs SuperSU, but you have to update the su binary before root will work. Norton says this is virus free. (It might say that you are already rooted, just ignore that.)
Link:
kingoapp. c o m/android-root/download.htm
The Following User Says Thank You to iComputer7 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dcan123
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by currutaco View Post
Towelroot and one click root don't work
i have just root my dl 700b i had to use vroot, but took it off cause it had some Chinese stuff i did not understand, so i uninstalled it, once i did that i tried kingo root and it worked, for some reason, it came out and said it was pre root so if i wanted to root it. so those two will work vroot and kingo will defiantly work, also i used cyria compactor for a kurio 7s if anyone is curious to root one of those. hope this helps out and it was my first time rooting.

theroadrunner
Old
Thanks Meter 1
thanks for finding this root. by the way this tablet is garbage. Has anyone figured out why it wont stay connected to wifi?

ShortCircuit2188
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Tablet Digiland root

Quote:
Originally Posted by b3bluesman View Post
I just picked up the Digiland DL700D tablet the other day for 50 bucks and I actually enjoy it but was wondering if anyone knows the rooting method to this device because I've looked everywhere online and can't find anything.

Sent from my DL700D using Tapatalk
I have one as well and one of the d2 series, if you go into the settings and scroll down to "About Tablet" and look at build number you will find "test keys" what that meens is it is already rooted. I found that out when i got my d2. Unfortunately I still have yet to find any aftermarket ROMs or drivers for it. I hope this helps.

---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by theroadrunner View Post
thanks for finding this root. by the way this tablet is garbage. Has anyone figured out why it wont stay connected to wifi?
It's not total garbage, you jest have to take off all the bloat wear that's shipped with it and shut down some of the auto start apps that you don't need. As for the WiFi disconnecting when the screen is off, you can change that with android tuner.

Ross2Fast
Old
(Last edited by Ross2Fast; 27th August 2014 at 01:41 AM.) Reason: left word out
Thanks Meter 0
I tried to use vroot and kigoroot neither worked then I used towel root v2 but it says its v1 and it said it rooted my device ,but root checker still says it not rooted so I went into setting and low and behold it has test keys in the build so y won't root checker recognize my prerooted/towelrooted device and how do I update my binaries when su keeps failing my device is a dl700d with kit Kat 4.4.2

Ross2Fast
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Finally I got my DL700D rooted thank you root genius worked with in like literally 30 seconds rebooted my device it self then installed kinguser for me then , I went to root checker and BAM congratulations your device is rooted! And none of your guys advice worked muahahaha!!! Mods on the way!!! Real Racing 3 ,Modern Combat 4, Gangstar Vegas, Ravensword prepare your self's for the sickest modding generic Chinese tablet you have ever seen! I've conquers the digiland!

Kutta
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Are there any mods/roms for this tablet yet?