FORUMS

3D Printable Mobile Microscope? Nexus 7 Discontinued – XDA TV

The Nexus 7 2013 has been discontinued on the Google Store! That and … more

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Digiland Android Tablet Root Anyone?

4th April 2015, 05:26 PM |#131  
Thanks Meter: 308

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flhthemi

Guess I'm too much of a nOOb to fetter it all out. I did get it unzipped and ran the flash tool...then closed it. Not familiar with the terms or what to do with it I decided to let it alone. Never did get a driver installed for MKXXX Android Phone installed. Wonder why no instructions were included....

It has the most detailed instructions, I have seen on any update, Wonder why you didn't follow them?

Sent from my Venue 8 3830 using Tapatalk
Last edited by vampirefo; 4th April 2015 at 05:51 PM.

4th April 2015, 10:05 PM |#132  
Statesville, NC
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampirefo

It has the most detailed instructions, I have seen on any update, Wonder why you didn't follow them?

Sent from my Venue 8 3830 using Tapatalk

Maybe because I some how missed finding them? Unless you're referring to that .ppt file that's in among the drivers folder.
15th April 2015, 10:20 AM |#133  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flhthemi

Maybe because I some how missed finding them? Unless you're referring to that .ppt file that's in among the drivers folder.

I don't know why they couldn't of made this more simple. Glad we have the firmware now bit I have the same issue. There's no solid guide on how to flash it
15th April 2015, 03:08 PM |#134  
Statesville, NC
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeaT420

I don't know why they couldn't of made this more simple. Glad we have the firmware now bit I have the same issue. There's no solid guide on how to flash it

I just gave up on it....didn't want to bork up my tablet not knowing what to do....

Maybe one of the more knowledgeable will write up a step-by-step for us n00bs
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread