FORUMS

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

Digiland Android Tablet Root Anyone?

49 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By b3bluesman, Member on 15th July 2014, 04:28 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
2nd July 2015, 08:25 PM |#151  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheesePickles

I haven't opened the flashlight app since I deleted it since my antivirus scanned it as a virus. Since WPS Office isn't delete-able without root, i think it was installed in the update. I rooted my tablet a few minutes ago using vroot. I'm stuck with using Kinguser right now since Supersu doesn't seem to work. Thanks for helping me get rooted. BTW am I suppose to uninstall Kinguser then install Supersu because Supersu gets an error when install binaries with Kinguser installed.

You're welcome, I'm glad you got it rooted.

When you talk about "WPS Office" it wouldn't be another name for "Office Suite Pro" by any chance? (it has 3 cubes as its logo, one blue, one green, one red). That's the only office software on my tablet as far as I know and I believe that one came with the original firmware when I got the tablet in November. You also have that one as well?

You say you have "kinguser" as the root application? It's not "Superuser"? (its logo is a blue shield with a white lion on it) That's the rooting supervisor app that got installed on mine when I rooted it back in february using the link I gave you. Did they change the rooting supervisor app in their Vroot package or something?
I'm not sure about your question on installing Supersu since I haven't changed mine from the default "Superuser".

Do you plan to remove Accuweather now that you have the tablet rooted? I'd be very interested in hearing about it if you do.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread