Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,210 Members 49,402 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] "E:signature verification failed" - how to create an image not triggering this?

Tip us?

ptraveler
Old
(Last edited by ptraveler; 6th July 2014 at 01:30 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] "E:signature verification failed" - how to create an image not triggering this?

Is it possible to create a custom zip image, which could be applied using the original "Android system recovery", and which would not trigger "E:signature verification failed"?

Or, perhaps the question should sound - how is the signature verified, so that I can create my own zip image?

Hell_X
Old
Thanks Meter 36

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptraveler View Post
Is it possible to create a custom zip image, which could be applied using the original "Android system recovery", and which would not trigger "E:signature verification failed"?

Or, perhaps the question should sound - how is the signature verified, so that I can create my own zip image?
No, thats why we use custom recoveries like CWM/TWRP. Just flash any custom recovey (I take no responsibility, be careful ) and flash!
My Work:

Quote:
Visit My Small Blog :
www.Qhub.tk

SeraphSephiroth
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptraveler View Post

I believe you can disable signature verification
Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away.