Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,815 Members 40,272 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] File not found

Tip us?

psuedodevil
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Default [Q] File not found

I have downloaded a fastboot file and copy & paste it from download to a folter but after pasting my device & laptop are unable to found that file. What would be error. Pls help if anyone knows the solution.
---------------------------------------------------

Press thanks if I halp you..

Currently on:
Finally got Mi3 : Stock MIUI
Spice Mi-535 : Rooted MIUI V5
Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 : Stock 4.2.2 rooted
Motorola Atrix 2 MB865 : Stock 4.0.4 rooted
Galaxy Ace 5830i : Stock 2.3.6 rooted

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 514

DONATE TO ME
Your post is very vague. What phone? What fastboot file? Are you trying to use fastboot commands to flash something to your phone? Did you change the folder in the command prompt to the folder you moved everything to? Do you have the fastboot.exe file in that folder? Do you have the correct fastboot drivers? In the bootloader menu of your phone? Good cable plugged into a known good USB port on the PC?
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s
Now offering unlocking services - including many Sprint phone unlocks! PM for details!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / OnePlus One (64 GB)

psuedodevil
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
I am on Mi-3. I downloaded developer rom & pasted it to download_rom folder via file explorer. But after pasting i m anable to find this file. I already have an update.zip on that folder & it is showing properly
---------------------------------------------------

Press thanks if I halp you..

Currently on:
Finally got Mi3 : Stock MIUI
Spice Mi-535 : Rooted MIUI V5
Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 : Stock 4.2.2 rooted
Motorola Atrix 2 MB865 : Stock 4.0.4 rooted
Galaxy Ace 5830i : Stock 2.3.6 rooted

rollanersoll
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by psuedodevil View Post
I am on Mi-3. I downloaded developer rom & pasted it to download_rom folder via file explorer. But after pasting i m anable to find this file. I already have an update.zip on that folder & it is showing properly
maybe it is a corrupted download. try to download again and see if it matches to the file size you download