[Q] File not found

OP psuedodevil

9th August 2014, 03:28 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Silvassa
Thanks Meter: 12

36 posts
More
I have downloaded a fastboot file and copy & paste it from download to a folter but after pasting my device & laptop are unable to found that file. What would be error. Pls help if anyone knows the solution.
9th August 2014, 04:02 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 590

3,105 posts
Donate to Me
More
Your post is very vague. What phone? What fastboot file? Are you trying to use fastboot commands to flash something to your phone? Did you change the folder in the command prompt to the folder you moved everything to? Do you have the fastboot.exe file in that folder? Do you have the correct fastboot drivers? In the bootloader menu of your phone? Good cable plugged into a known good USB port on the PC?
9th August 2014, 04:24 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Silvassa
Thanks Meter: 12

36 posts
More
I am on Mi-3. I downloaded developer rom & pasted it to download_rom folder via file explorer. But after pasting i m anable to find this file. I already have an update.zip on that folder & it is showing properly
9th August 2014, 08:59 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by psuedodevil

I am on Mi-3. I downloaded developer rom & pasted it to download_rom folder via file explorer. But after pasting i m anable to find this file. I already have an update.zip on that folder & it is showing properly

maybe it is a corrupted download. try to download again and see if it matches to the file size you download
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread