FORUMS

[REQUEST] Transition animation changer app!

480 posts
Thanks Meter: 116
 
By LRC1710, Senior Member on 7th March 2013, 01:16 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
So I'm surprised I haven't been able to find an app that already does this, besides some launchers having few options, it would be cool to have an app able to change the system transition animations with multiple animations to choose, most likely it will need root but cmon most people in these forums already have root! Hope some cool devs see this post and start working on it, cheers!

Sent from my Nexus 4
 
 
7th March 2013, 02:04 AM |#2  
IAmAN00bie's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 347
 
More
Re: [REQUEST] Transition animation changer app!
If your device is supported, try Framework Tool on the Play Store.

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...work.tool.beta
7th March 2013, 02:32 AM |#3  
GetPatriotized's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 148
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAN00bie

If your device is supported, try Framework Tool on the Play Store.

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...work.tool.beta

Read the comments and said it works wonders but the same for boot loops and errors

Anyone confirm?
7th March 2013, 03:54 AM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetPatriotized

Read the comments and said it works wonders but the same.me for boot loops and errors

Anyone confirm?

I use rom toolbox and it has worked fine for my old galaxy2 and my n4 both running Pa.
7th March 2013, 04:15 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 116
 
More
Re: [REQUEST] Transition animation changer app!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch3l3f

I use rom toolbox and it has worked fine for my old galaxy2 and my n4 both running Pa.

Yeah just installed it and it's cool but I wish I had more options...

Sent from my Nexus 4
7th March 2013, 04:17 AM |#6  
jayRokk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rack City
Thanks Meter: 2,236
 
More
Re: [REQUEST] Transition animation changer app!
I'm currently using this on my GS3 on LiquidSmooth(4.2.2)...

It works. It does what it should but most of the options for transitions are greyed out.
Only a few are selectable. I'd love to try and see them all but can't.
Any clue why?

Sent from an ATM machine
7th March 2013, 04:24 AM |#7  
GetPatriotized's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 148
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch3l3f

I use rom toolbox and it has worked fine for my old galaxy2 and my n4 both running Pa.

I already have Rom toolbox. How do I change transitions/animations?
7th March 2013, 05:36 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 116
 
More
Re: [REQUEST] Transition animation changer app!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayRokk

I'm currently using this on my GS3 on LiquidSmooth(4.2.2)...

It works. It does what it should but most of the options for transitions are greyed out.
Only a few are selectable. I'd love to try and see them all but can't.
Any clue why?

Sent from an ATM machine

You have to buy the paid version to unlock those

Sent from my Nexus 4
The Following User Says Thank You to LRC1710 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th March 2013, 05:38 AM |#9  
BurnRubber90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Guayaquil
Thanks Meter: 480
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetPatriotized

Read the comments and said it works wonders but the same for boot loops and errors

Anyone confirm?

Installed it on my HTC Sensation (running Android 4.0.3), works pretty well.
8th March 2013, 11:13 AM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetPatriotized

I already have Rom toolbox. How do I change transitions/animations?

In the interface titled section on the right and check under "theme manager"
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes