FORUMS

[Q] Can't format internal storage

8 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By ibrag474, Junior Member on 23rd August 2014, 08:58 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Rooted my Samsung galaxy S2 plus now I need to format internal storage. But samsung hide this function so how I can format internal storage? Please help quickly
 
 
24th August 2014, 12:09 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 636
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibrag474

Rooted my Samsung galaxy S2 plus now I need to format internal storage. But samsung hide this function so how I can format internal storage? Please help quickly

You need a custom recovery to do a proper format of internal.
24th August 2014, 08:03 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s

You need a custom recovery to do a proper format of internal.

I have cwm recovery. But I have other phone Note 3 with twrp recovery and in twrp I find function to format internal storage so can I install to my S2 plus twrp recovery if I can, how to do it?
24th August 2014, 03:32 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 636
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibrag474

I have cwm recovery. But I have other phone Note 3 with twrp recovery and in twrp I find function to format internal storage so can I install to my S2 plus twrp recovery if I can, how to do it?

It's under Mounts and Storage in CWM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes