Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Genymotion Version 2.2.2 ( Mac Os X Help)

OP shawns1

27th August 2014, 10:30 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
whenever i try to drag and drop the Genymotion Arm translation V1.1 inside the Genymotion device ( currently using 4.4.2) it tells me "Copy of file(s) with success to: /sdcard/Download/" rather then telling me "Genymotion Arm Translation V1.1 Has been flashed successfully. You might need to reboot your virtual device..."

Then I did follow all the steps and dragged and dropped the APK file and gives me this "An error occurred while deploying a file.
INSTALL_FAILED_CPU_ABI_INCOMPATIBLE"

There is no way I can get this thing working... I have already downloaded the SDK & ADB files from Android website, i have a feeling that the file "System-Images" in side the SDK folder is missing. Android does not give that anymore and maybe that is the problem its causing my files not being able to flash inside the Genymotion Device.

Same thing for the Gapps-Jb ( file 4.4 , 4.3) doesn't matter i tried both. It just tells me "Copy of file(s) with success to: /sdcard/Download/" as it should be saying " .. has been flashed successfully..."

I'm trying to get APK of Simpsons tapped out work, but there is no way... Anyone who can help would be great... Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread