Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,836 Members 41,987 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HDC s5 G900H MTK6592 stuck on boot

Tip us?

FilipeR10
Old
(Last edited by FilipeR10; 30th August 2014 at 06:55 AM.) Reason: images again, hope it's right now
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default HDC s5 G900H MTK6592 stuck on boot

Here are the specs of the phone: [IMG="specs"]h**p://1drv.ms/1qP6Ous[/IMG]
[IMG="specs2"]h**p://1drv.ms/1qP6Pyz[/IMG]

Now, i am stuck in the boot animation, i already tried everything, i have a backup of my ROM (i can share it i anyone needs to see it) and i flash it with SP flash tools (even having the problem of the phone connecting and disconnecting when it is without the battery), and even when i get to flash it and reach the green circle nothing changes, i keep stuck in the boot animation (i have tryed to flash another ROM too (h**p://***.needrom.com/download/hdc-s5-g900h-6592-2g-16g-2014 without any success).
Even creating a personalized CMW recovery hasn't worked, MTK droid tools warns in that case that the recovery doesn't suit the device.

I was able to create one CMW recovery and flash it, but when i try to flash the backup of my ROM always aborts installation, stock recovery also aborts installations every time.

I am running out of options and ideias, anyone has a ideia what can be the problem? can anyone help me please?

P.S. I have made a factory reset through recovery (don't think that's the source of the problem) and problem started when i installed xposed framework apk.

Thanks in advance and regards.

FilipeR10
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by FilipeR10 View Post
Here are the specs of the phone: [IMG="specs"]h**p://1drv.ms/1qP6Ous[/IMG]
[IMG="specs2"]h**p://1drv.ms/1qP6Pyz[/IMG]

Now, i am stuck in the boot animation, i already tried everything, i have a backup of my ROM (i can share it i anyone needs to see it) and i flash it with SP flash tools (even having the problem of the phone connecting and disconnecting when it is without the battery), and even when i get to flash it and reach the green circle nothing changes, i keep stuck in the boot animation (i have tryed to flash another ROM too (h**p://***.needrom.com/download/hdc-s5-g900h-6592-2g-16g-2014 without any success).
Even creating a personalized CMW recovery hasn't worked, MTK droid tools warns in that case that the recovery doesn't suit the device.

I was able to create one CMW recovery and flash it, but when i try to flash the backup of my ROM always aborts installation, stock recovery also aborts installations every time.

I am running out of options and ideias, anyone has a ideia what can be the problem? can anyone help me please?

P.S. I have made a factory reset through recovery (don't think that's the source of the problem) and problem started when i installed xposed framework apk.

Thanks in advance and regards.
I was able to flash a diferent ROM from needrom and now i have the phone working again.
Still don't know what was the problem with the backup of my ROM however...