[Q] Help on A13 Q88E Android Tablet

OP Jmf Info

3rd August 2014, 11:45 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi guys

I'm following XDA forum for some years now, under a different nickname, and this is my first post.

Unfortunately this is a Help Me!!! post

This is the situation:

My son as a A13 Q88E board android tablet, and a friend of him, made some experiences with the device, installing CWM-based Recovery v6.0.1.2. in it.

Now it's stuck on a neverending bootloop recovery.

I Know that i could flash a new rom, but the problem is that this one in particular ins't available nowhere. It's a Avery E700, similar to Navcity NT-1710, and others, actually they are the exact same thing, only diferent brands.

The solution that is rolling over the internet it's to flash a Mapan rom (MX713), but chances are that it will not work 100%.

I would like to remove the CWM recovery so i can boot into system again.

Somehow i managed to extract a rom dump of the installed original rom, but that's it, i'm stuck there, i can't restore that backup, and right now i just can't afford to buy a new tablet for him.

Is there any way to replace that CWM-based recovery?

Sorry for the log post, and i want to say thanks in advance to all help you can provide.

Fernando
6th September 2014, 02:54 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmf Info

Hi guys

I'm following XDA forum for some years now, under a different nickname, and this is my first post.

Unfortunately this is a Help Me!!! post

This is the situation:

My son as a A13 Q88E board android tablet, and a friend of him, made some experiences with the device, installing CWM-based Recovery v6.0.1.2. in it.

Now it's stuck on a neverending bootloop recovery.

I Know that i could flash a new rom, but the problem is that this one in particular ins't available nowhere. It's a Avery E700, similar to Navcity NT-1710, and others, actually they are the exact same thing, only diferent brands.

The solution that is rolling over the internet it's to flash a Mapan rom (MX713), but chances are that it will not work 100%.

I would like to remove the CWM recovery so i can boot into system again.

Somehow i managed to extract a rom dump of the installed original rom, but that's it, i'm stuck there, i can't restore that backup, and right now i just can't afford to buy a new tablet for him.

Is there any way to replace that CWM-based recovery?

Sorry for the log post, and i want to say thanks in advance to all help you can provide.

Fernando

Best Thing is to Flash the tablet with a proper Firmware..which is very difficult to find.. recently i found a good firmware for my A13 tablet.. it worked very fine with my A13 MID tablet.. i cannot post links yet. try searching this.. tech360lanka(dot)blogspot(dot)com
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread