Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,479 Members 47,939 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [HELP] com android systemui has stopped

Tip us?

robotsdidurmom
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] [HELP] com android systemui has stopped

Please help i rooted my lgg2 i was messing with the build.prop and was going crazy because i couldn't edit it and i pressed save by accident now i cant do anything on my phone all i get are hundreds of com android systemui has stopped i even tried hard resetting my phone nothing helped is there any thing i can do to fix this

i also get a home has stopped working message every now and then

Skhulile
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default Got the same problem

I updated my Galaxy Note 10.1(2012 Edition)(N8000) to Android KitKat 4.4.2 via the Germany Stock ROM, but my device is from South Africa. Everything went well but I now get the error "unfortunately com.android. systemui has stopped" and goes back to lock screen every time I try to call using the default Phone app

Hell_X
Old
Thanks Meter 33

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by robotsdidurmom View Post
Please help i rooted my lgg2 i was messing with the build.prop and was going crazy because i couldn't edit it and i pressed save by accident now i cant do anything on my phone all i get are hundreds of com android systemui has stopped i even tried hard resetting my phone nothing helped is there any thing i can do to fix this

i also get a home has stopped working message every now and then
Just flash the backup!!
My Work:

Quote:
Visit My Small Blog :
www.Qhub.tk

Rafi183
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Have you back up your files before coding your LG? How about using Factory Resets?

[SORRY, I'M A NOOB]

robotsdidurmom
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell_X View Post
Just flash the backup!!
thanks for the reply but i didn't make a backup so i followed this guide i found http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2432476
it got my phone back working but now i cant update my phone and im stuck on jelly bean. im new to this kind of stuff so i dont know if this is normal or not but is there any way i can update normally again?

Hell_X
Old
Thanks Meter 33

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
thanks for the reply but i didn't make a backup so i followed this guide i found http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2432476
it got my phone back working but now i cant update my phone and im stuck on jelly bean. im new to this kind of stuff so i dont know if this is normal or not but is there any way i can update normally again?
Only one way, ask for anyone to give you the backup! and flash it!
My Work:

Quote:
Visit My Small Blog :
www.Qhub.tk

robotsdidurmom
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell_X View Post
Only one way, ask for anyone to give you the backup! and flash it!
alright i fixed my problem by doing a hard reset after that it gave me a almost 700mb update and i had kitkat again now i want to know how to make a back up before i do anything so i don't have to go through that again. also is there a newbie guide some where that can help me out with all the other stuff that can save my ass?

Hell_X
Old
Thanks Meter 33

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
alright i fixed my problem by doing a hard reset after that it gave me a almost 700mb update and i had kitkat again now i want to know how to make a back up before i do anything so i don't have to go through that again. also is there a newbie guide some where that can help me out with all the other stuff that can save my ass?
if you have Cwm or twrp recovery then goto backup and restore and choose backup
My Work:

Quote:
Visit My Small Blog :
www.Qhub.tk

The Following User Says Thank You to Hell_X For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]