Help GMD Auto Hide Soft Keys bricked device

OP PxYra

8th December 2014, 08:40 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Kaunas
Thanks Meter: 13

86 posts
More
I Have rooted Philips Pi3910B2/58 Tablet with JB 4.2.2 (3.0.36 kernel) and I downoloaded GMD Auto Hide Soft Keys ★ root
from google play (store) when installed and open your app and turned ON function, SystemUI.apk CRASHED and crashing every second and system soft keys disapeared, when I turning function OFF everything working OK until I restart system, when system booting SystemUI.apk crashin every second, until I open software and turning function ON and OFF, if I remove your app everything working until reboot, if I reboot system then SystemUI.apk crashing every second, because Philips Tablet still new product (ask philips) this product dont have any product update or rom or image, I can't found in internet the same SystemUI.apk and SystemUI.odex to replace
so can you tell me how to fix BUG?
I tried factory restore from android OS setings with "sdcard" format, factory reset and wipe cache from recovery meniu (when booting presing volume+ and power buttons) now I trying to find the same SystemUI.apk and SystemUI.odex from other devices but still not found working properly
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread