Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,216 Members 53,304 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help For different IMEI in my phone IM-870

Tip us?

akosikristo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Unhappy [Q] Help For different IMEI in my phone IM-870

Please can any one can help me? My phone has no signal.

I bought a secondhand sky vega iron IM-870 in a buy and sell site. I didnt check the item because i dont have a micro simcard.

when i got home i bought a micro sim and insert it and it has no signal i tried to borrow my brothers micro sim and it doesnt work too.

i tried to flash the official rom in the official site of sky vega but still got no luck in it, i got into a Vietnamese site and bump into a official rom kitkat with no bloatwares, i flash it in my phone via CWM then flash the modem.zip file(actually there is 3 modem.zip file it depends on the phone version.. it has K,L and S version i think it is the baseband file) and it works. the problem is when after irestart the phone it goes back to no signal.

I found out a solution in this, I will flash a modem.zip via CWM that supposed to be for IM-870K then restart after the boot i will restart via recovery again then i will flash a modem.zip that the version is for my phone(IM-870L) and it will have a signal. But it annoys me because i need to do it everytime my phone turns off. and by the way i saw that my IMEI when i press #*06# the value flashing is "0" but my phone is connected to network and when i restart it, there will be a value of IMEI but no signal.

I check the back of the battery and the IMEI in the back of the battery and in the phone settings has different value. Maybe the phone has gone tru parts replacement thats why it has different IMEI.

I also have an idea that thats the reason why i cant register to any network.

Anyone out there that can help me change my IMEI so they will be synchronize?

My phone is Sky Vega Iron IM-870L (Based on the back of the phone)

akosikristo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
up! please help me.

akosikristo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
up!