Post Reply

[Q] [Help] Lenovo K910 DualSim no download mode (brick)

OP gekkorist

27th August 2014, 08:15 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Hello i have bricked my k910.

i flashed a new firmware with twrp and while flashing phone restart.

now im stuck on lenovo logo..
fastboot detect the phone but locked bootloader.

I test with qpst but Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 is loaded 2-3 seconds and then the phone goes back to fastboot mode.

no blue LED.

now i disconnect the battery from the phone and only connect with usb+ "volume +, same problem... only detect the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 for few seconds.

what can i do now?
i tested already to click fast as possible to download in emmc software.. dont work.

i flashed before it brick twrp

and the system folder is empty


what can i do now?
12th September 2014, 05:03 PM   |  #2  
Crowds's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Azeitão
Thanks Meter: 2,044
 
3,538 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gekkorist

Hello i have bricked my k910.

i flashed a new firmware with twrp and while flashing phone restart.

now im stuck on lenovo logo..
fastboot detect the phone but locked bootloader.

I test with qpst but Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 is loaded 2-3 seconds and then the phone goes back to fastboot mode.

no blue LED.

now i disconnect the battery from the phone and only connect with usb+ "volume +, same problem... only detect the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 for few seconds.

what can i do now?
i tested already to click fast as possible to download in emmc software.. dont work.

i flashed before it brick twrp

and the system folder is empty


what can i do now?

did you see my solution for the COM/USB port problem here?
Unfortunately i'm facing a bigger isue atm
16th September 2014, 10:19 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowds

did you see my solution for the COM/USB port problem here?
Unfortunately i'm facing a bigger isue atm

Hey, test with USB Extansion but dont work... or is 1 Meter to short?
16th September 2014, 11:13 PM   |  #4  
Crowds's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Azeitão
Thanks Meter: 2,044
 
3,538 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gekkorist

Hey, test with USB Extansion but dont work... or is 1 Meter to short?

humm...not sure, mine has 4mts and it worked on 1st try
The Following User Says Thank You to Crowds For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th September 2014, 12:38 AM   |  #5  
Crowds's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Azeitão
Thanks Meter: 2,044
 
3,538 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
Donate to Me
More
usefull tool in one place
Feel free to link your ideas

http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...6#post55673946

Thank you
Crowds
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Android Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank