Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,145 Members 45,659 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need help with ME302C (memopad fhd10) and unknown root firmware

Tip us?

flickyourbic
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Need help with ME302C (memopad fhd10) and unknown root firmware

Hello there,

I have this Asus ME302C that I have no idea what to do with. It has some kind of custom rom on it. However I have no way of getting the firmware version off of it to re-root it or make it like factory again. It's running on 4.3 but when I go to about and in the settings the build number does not say the firmware like it should. Just says something about local build. It does say 4.3 Jss15Q WW_epad_Local_build with a 20130415 at the end.

I'm kind of at a loss. Is there any way I can figure out what the firmware version actually is? Or is there an easy way to restore the thing? I tried KingoRoot and it failed, but did say it was infact rooted.

flickyourbic
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by flickyourbic View Post
Hello there,

I have this Asus ME302C that I have no idea what to do with. It has some kind of custom rom on it. However I have no way of getting the firmware version off of it to re-root it or make it like factory again. It's running on 4.3 but when I go to about and in the settings the build number does not say the firmware like it should. Just says something about local build. It does say 4.3 Jss15Q WW_epad_Local_build with a 20130415 at the end.

I'm kind of at a loss. Is there any way I can figure out what the firmware version actually is? Or is there an easy way to restore the thing? I tried KingoRoot and it failed, but did say it was infact rooted.
Bump, any help is greatly appreciated.

jostrus
Old
Thanks Meter 16
If I've understood what you want to do from the post in the other thread. Check out this post http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=542