No registration required

Need help with ME302C (memopad fhd10) and unknown root firmware

OP flickyourbic

4th September 2014, 03:27 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Hello there,

I have this Asus ME302C that I have no idea what to do with. It has some kind of custom rom on it. However I have no way of getting the firmware version off of it to re-root it or make it like factory again. It's running on 4.3 but when I go to about and in the settings the build number does not say the firmware like it should. Just says something about local build. It does say 4.3 Jss15Q WW_epad_Local_build with a 20130415 at the end.

I'm kind of at a loss. Is there any way I can figure out what the firmware version actually is? Or is there an easy way to restore the thing? I tried KingoRoot and it failed, but did say it was infact rooted.
4th September 2014, 11:17 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flickyourbic

Hello there,

I have this Asus ME302C that I have no idea what to do with. It has some kind of custom rom on it. However I have no way of getting the firmware version off of it to re-root it or make it like factory again. It's running on 4.3 but when I go to about and in the settings the build number does not say the firmware like it should. Just says something about local build. It does say 4.3 Jss15Q WW_epad_Local_build with a 20130415 at the end.

I'm kind of at a loss. Is there any way I can figure out what the firmware version actually is? Or is there an easy way to restore the thing? I tried KingoRoot and it failed, but did say it was infact rooted.

Bump, any help is greatly appreciated.
6th September 2014, 04:06 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 19

28 posts
If I've understood what you want to do from the post in the other thread. Check out this post http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=542
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread