HELP !! Noobie Screwed His Galaxy S2 !!
Hi all.. wish I had discovered this site long before .. packed with creatives and Im hoping one of you can help a noobie...
I was trying to partition my galaxy s2 following the instructions on this link here http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...y-app-t2538947
i clearly messed things up somewhere along the line and cant get it to work.. Im trying to read through posts here to see if I can find a solution but was hoping someone could help speed things up for me.
I basically misinterpreted a lot of instructions I think.. Dont care about data as it was all backed up (on computer only) didnt know what nandroid backup was until i screwed up
so here's what I did
- used 4gb pit file
- and jeboo kernel which i found on galaxy2sroot website
- flashed it..
but then it wouldnt reboot
- so i went into cwm recovery
- /sdcard and /emmc error - doesnt mount ?
- panicked and did a factory wipe
- formatted all visible mounts.
- formatted on computer successfully and loaded my custom rom onto it (resurrection latest one)
- it wouldnt install because /emmc and /sdcard are not there?
so im screwed at this point
- i dont care about my data..
- just want to get the phone working again on anything!
- from there i can install another rom perhaps
i was using it rooted before but was sick of the space filling up so tried to partition it and screwed it up somewhere along the line!
Can I somehow revert it back to the original partition settings?
Im also new here.. so couldnt post directly on that link nor am i sure where to post this?