FORUMS

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[HELP] Phone locked out, no root, no debug, need help without resetting

10th July 2014, 01:30 AM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...-root-t2810962

Sorry for the repost, but the device isnt really popular and I dont hink it will reach mayn people!

Please could someone help
 
 
10th July 2014, 04:59 AM |#2  
sumit77seo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 54
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imAmbitious

http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...-root-t2810962

Sorry for the repost, but the device isnt really popular and I dont hink it will reach mayn people!

Please could someone help

Go to recovery mode and reset you phone.
10th July 2014, 05:53 AM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumit77seo

Go to recovery mode and reset you phone.

Did you read the title?
10th July 2014, 03:26 PM |#4  
hnkotnis's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sangli, Maharashtra, India, Asia, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Galaxy Group,Universe
Thanks Meter: 483
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imAmbitious

http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...-root-t2810962

Sorry for the repost, but the device isnt really popular and I dont hink it will reach mayn people!

Please could someone help

There is a software called One Click Pattern Unlock. Google it and download.

I have used it before. It works without root.

WARNING it damages lock.

So after you reset lock, immediately backup all data (use MyBackup Free or Pro)
and install stock ROM. (I flashed with Odin, but you can try factory reset AFTER backup.)

Sent from my GT-I9001 Gadget of Mass Destruction with CM11 using XDA Developers App.
10th July 2014, 04:33 PM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hnkotnis

There is a software called One Click Pattern Unlock. Google it and download.

I have used it before. It works without root.

WARNING it damages lock.

So after you reset lock, immediately backup all data (use MyBackup Free or Pro)
and install stock ROM. (I flashed with Odin, but you can try factory reset AFTER backup.)

Sent from my GT-I9001 Gadget of Mass Destruction with CM11 using XDA Developers App.


Thanks for showing me this, I will try it and let you know!
11th July 2014, 06:43 AM |#6  
hnkotnis's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sangli, Maharashtra, India, Asia, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Galaxy Group,Universe
Thanks Meter: 483
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imAmbitious

Thanks for showing me this, I will try it and let you know!

Glad to help you, don't just say Thanks, please press Thanks button if helped.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes