No registration required

[HELP] Please

OP GeOxD

19th September 2014, 10:09 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
More
Hello, I have Galaxy S4 i9500 and i can't access anything. there are no apps installed.
When i unlock it it shows only this

Home Screen
19th September 2014, 11:03 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 6

33 posts
Using adb, you can try running Settings and see what's going on. Are your apps really missing or is your launcher just screwed up?

Do you have any data on the device? I would consider just backing up everything and reflashing a stock ROM or doing a clean wipe.
19th September 2014, 11:27 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

11 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyczone

Using adb, you can try running Settings and see what's going on. Are your apps really missing or is your launcher just screwed up?

Do you have any data on the device? I would consider just backing up everything and reflashing a stock ROM or doing a clean wipe.

I already tried that and all APPs are missing. There's nothing installed. and I don't have custom recovery to return to stock ROM. And can't install gapps because in recovery there's no section saying install zip or something like that. i tried and wrote gapps and rom on sd card and can't flash them.
19th September 2014, 11:35 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 6

33 posts
Have you tried adb pushing the apk for google apps and then launching the app via homescreen icon or adb shell command?

This is the first time I've ever encountered all apps missing. Also since you don't have a custom recovery installed, you can always root and install it.
21st September 2014, 11:19 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

11 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyczone

Have you tried adb pushing the apk for google apps and then launching the app via homescreen icon or adb shell command?

This is the first time I've ever encountered all apps missing. Also since you don't have a custom recovery installed, you can always root and install it.

Thank you for your help but i think it's dead. I tried pushing apps and launching via shell but no deal. I installed play store but when i try to download something it crushes immediately. Thanks again...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread