Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,924 Members 45,150 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[HELP] Please

Tip us?

GeOxD
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Arrow [HELP] Please

Hello, I have Galaxy S4 i9500 and i can't access anything. there are no apps installed.
When i unlock it it shows only this

Home Screen

dyczone
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Using adb, you can try running Settings and see what's going on. Are your apps really missing or is your launcher just screwed up?

Do you have any data on the device? I would consider just backing up everything and reflashing a stock ROM or doing a clean wipe.

GeOxD
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyczone View Post
Using adb, you can try running Settings and see what's going on. Are your apps really missing or is your launcher just screwed up?

Do you have any data on the device? I would consider just backing up everything and reflashing a stock ROM or doing a clean wipe.
I already tried that and all APPs are missing. There's nothing installed. and I don't have custom recovery to return to stock ROM. And can't install gapps because in recovery there's no section saying install zip or something like that. i tried and wrote gapps and rom on sd card and can't flash them.

dyczone
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Have you tried adb pushing the apk for google apps and then launching the app via homescreen icon or adb shell command?

This is the first time I've ever encountered all apps missing. Also since you don't have a custom recovery installed, you can always root and install it.