[Q] help, i screwed up!

OP CoupleOQuestions

25th August 2014, 02:44 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
hi all,

Ive been looking for a fix for a straight 10 hours now and i just cant seem to find it.
Ive tried installing a custom rom on my rooted Samsung galaxy s3 mini (i believe its the i8190)
i installed CWM recovery and tried installing the custom rom through there and when that not succeeded i tried it through the CWM recovery boot thing. after messing with it i found myself locked in the CWM recovery boot cause everytime i reboot my phone it instantly goes to the CWM recovery. i found out thats due to not having a rom (not even the stock). so now i have to find a custom rom (wich i allready got) and put that on the phone. this is where im stuck. i dont have an external sd card in this phone and i just cant seem to mount the internal sd card so i can access it through my computer so i can put the files in there.

Im sorry if i placed this in the wrong section, im new to this forum. i just need some professional help because i obviously have no clue wth im doing. also sorry for any misunderstandings or stupid questions. english is not my native language.

thanks in advance !

sorry for second post, dont know where to get an answer nd im desperate
25th August 2014, 08:19 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 25

142 posts
Search Custom Recovery, Root, ROM etc.. with your device name/model. hope, you'll find some solution/ideas about your problem.

Here's a LINK: Samsung Galaxy S III Mini (Link for your device main category.)
25th August 2014, 08:50 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 563

2,950 posts
Donate to Me
More
You need to set up adb. adb should work while in recovery. You would use that and push the file to your internal storage. For example:

adb push rom.zip /sdcard/

Assuming you have the rom zip in the adb folder or have set adb to work system wide.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread