Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Need Help with Toshiba Excite

OP maowcat

18th August 2014, 06:18 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi guys this is my first time posting here, back in February i moved from a really cold place in the middle of no where Canada, during a two hour ride to the airport i left my toshiba excite (at300) in my duffle bag in -40 celcius in the back of my truck, it didn't get wet because it was really dry out but the tablet never worked properly again. Since then every time i turn on the tablet it get's stuck at the colourful boot screen and nothing else, i have done a full rest using the volume up/power command and a cache wipe (probably 15-20 times now) and nothing has changed. I stuck my blackberry playbook in the freezer for 4 days recently and after 2 years it turned on again and works like a charm (better than it did before ) so i did the same with my Toshiba, after the toshiba broke it would never get a full charge and now it does, so i did something right (still get's stuck at colourful boot screen). My question is how the heck can i fix this if i can, i've looked everywhere for ROM's and that sort but i have absolutely no experience with rooting so i'm clueless, i've heard that the bootloader is locked so i'm pretty much screwed, any help or idea's is appreciated
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread