Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Hlp wit step by step procedur on hw to improve the RAM and ROM of GALAXY P-1000

OP aliboy2k8

10th August 2014, 07:46 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Good day, i must commend your effort on renering assistance through this site to solve various problems facing smart phone users, well dene.
Please i own a samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 and its getting so so slow, i can't even run any game on it, its working on 444mb RAM which is very low as compared to its 27gb internal memory, below is the entir detail of the phone:-
FIRMWARE VERSION: 2.3.3
BASEBAND VERSION: P1000JXJP4
KERNEL VERSION: 2.6.35.7 root@ DELL129#2
BUILD NUMBER: GINGERBREAD.JVJPF
Please i will really appreciate if you to can guide me through the step by step procedure to improve the ROM and RAM and run the OS on 4.0 or above. i don't even know if it is rooted.

THANKS ALOT
10th August 2014, 11:05 PM   |  #2  
Flag Sin City
Thanks Meter: 480

1,008 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliboy2k8

Good day, i must commend your effort on renering assistance through this site to solve various problems facing smart phone users, well dene.
Please i own a samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 and its getting so so slow, i can't even run any game on it, its working on 444mb RAM which is very low as compared to its 27gb internal memory, below is the entir detail of the phone:-
FIRMWARE VERSION: 2.3.3
BASEBAND VERSION: P1000JXJP4
KERNEL VERSION: 2.6.35.7 root@ DELL129#2
BUILD NUMBER: GINGERBREAD.JVJPF
Please i will really appreciate if you to can guide me through the step by step procedure to improve the ROM and RAM and run the OS on 4.0 or above. i don't even know if it is rooted.

THANKS ALOT

OMG...I have this old Tab....sitting somewhere....this was my 2nd TAB I brought.....I remembered the last time I installed CM 11...Kitkat 4.4.2. I think.....oh come on....these day Tabs are so cheap...for less than $150 I got the LG G Pad 7.0 Snapdragon 400 Quadcore 1.2 Ghz Knock Code...Qremote...so forget about doing anything to it.

Sent from My LG G2 LS-980 or LG G Pad 7.0 V400
14th August 2014, 05:51 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
need the assistant badly please
please someone that knows about the procedure to root an android phone and expand its ram and use a higher version of OS should please share it with me. Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread